WTT 1 Green Orc mask (In the spirit of 1 Red Paper Clip) @ Falloon Evil Mage Skelly

amonseti

Grandmaster
Amonseti needs a new 30x30 or even 30x30 No Cut Cave House for IBD

So in the Spirit of 1 red Paper clip

I am offering up this
orcmaskgreen.gif
Leet Green Orc mask for trade.
By far one of the most leet pieces of headgear in game , This mask will actually stop Orcs from attacking you !!
However if you attack an orc while wearing the mask it will assplode all over your face, causing tremendious damage to you and loss of the mask , so don't do that !
until I reach my trade up goal !

Help a poor UOF Man's Dream come true !

************************************ Trade progression ************************************

Current Trading Offer Is Now [
20uy03m.png
Fallon Evil Mage Skelly ]

1 Green Orc
orcmaskgreen.gif
mask for : 1000 Normal Logs {1 Green Orc Mask will go to @Hexoplex } !Completed!

1000 Normal Logs for : 500 Iron Ingots {1000 norm logs will go to @Firecrest } !Completed!

500 Iron Ingots for : A Wisp statuette
hu5b1l.png
{500 Iron Ingots will go to @AssHat } !Completed!

A Wisp statuette for : 2K of each Reg {Wisp statuette will go to @Hexoplex } !Completed!

2K of Each Reg for: x4 Ancient MiBs {Regs will go to @Easy Cheese } !Completed!

x4 Ancient MiBs for: Fallon evil Mage Skelly {x4 Ancient MiBs go to @TheFallen } !Completed!

Fallon evil Mage Skelly for : ?

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
Little new to this, does the next person make an offer to you for the logs or for the mask?
Makes offer for the logs now ..
I will also eventually make the trades and mark them completed when they are done ..
So yeah at some point I will meet up with you, and trade you the mask for the logs .. and so on
:)

Essentially your offer of logs for the mask has been accepted ,
and now the logs are up for trade awaiting an offer

AssHat

Grandmaster
i am in need of a small amount of iron ingots, i have this pretty neat new Wisp statue if you would care to trade :D