2 Small but Important Nerfs for Reds

hubcap

Grandmaster
Pfft.....Im a fan of allowing cannon use from homes.

Homes are a base of security for a reason.
I dont like the fact that people "house hunt" as much as the next guy but there are a TON of things I dont like about the game but I dont cry to nerf them all. I adjust my game play. Like everyone else on the shard.

If anything needs a nerf its your zerging playstyle.

I was always an advocate for a murderers guild. Thieves cant steal from other players without joining it....
Why shouldnt reds have to join one, first, before being able to attack blue PvMers who have no interest in PvP playstyle?
(make it HARD to get into, too. You need SKILLS to be accepted.....unlike the methods now....where you get your blue lap dogs to hunt PvMers to kill. You need to prove yourself 1v1 BEFORE entry into the guild......things like this..........

Your zerging guild isnt a boon for anyone but you and your cronies that pay for your protection. Your zerg guild contributes nothing to the whole of the community aside from giving us another reason to have a GTFO macro loaded at all times. )

But, house hiding hinders YOUR game play, so, Fuck everyone else, right?
Like I said....I dont like house hiders either but if hiding in a home is what it takes to avoid your guilds bullshit playstyle than so be it. Sorry you dont like it. Maybe try fighting like the skilled reds you all claim to be and fight one person with one person..........not 5.

Give it a rest, already. Having the biggest zerg guild on the shard isnt enough safety and loot for you?

Go outside and get some fresh air. See the REAL world from time-to-time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
These are nerfs to non-zerg'ing reds. I'd love to see it where no one can recall or house hide whether they are attacked or attacking.

Piling on the nerfs to reds makes the game boring. If its too easy to keep reds stat loss'd then you see fewer solo reds and fewer respectable red guilds like POWER or LOLZ. I run around on a variety of reds and usually play them solo. If I get ganked then oh well that's part of the game but its kind of lame to give reds no chance of escaping a blue zerg.

Blues have it pretty easy in the dungeons with the status quo. If reds are nerfed into oblivion then the only reds you'll see will be zergs that are too large to face any real risk. Maybe the majority of players want UOF to be nothing but carebears and zergs. If that's the consensus then we are headed down the right path. I hold out hope that we are better than carebears and zergs though.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
1. If you're red and you get flagged, you cannot insta recall. Sorry but you're red, you are looking for PVP, and are most likely ready to prey upon a newb bard who is looking to farm so if someone flags you, time to fight or get a gate out.

Thoughts?

Still waiting on this one... if you're red or a blue and have murder counts(a blue PK) then you should not be able to recall while flagged or enter safe zones/special moongates(rdas/event gates) while flagged.

If you want to avoid this, its easy, dont kill innocent players.