2nd auction complete!!!! next one in 1 week!!!!!!!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Due to great success on the first one, I am generous enough to launch my 2nd lotto to you all!

this time around each box is 350k (a weeee bit more than last time but a true risk.reward here )

OBSERVE what you have a chance to win, rather than NOTHING compared to most lottos out there
you wont get 10 boards or 100 mandrake root such as I have experienced purchasing at other lottos.... >:0

TOP PRIZES INCLUDE:
charcoal ninja mask
minotaur statue deed
sacrificial altar deed
halloween worship deed
flower tapestry
layered red bone mask
layered body sash
pw bone mask
decos not on vendor anymore
and much more!!!!

enjoy! :)

6CVeyuw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
150K PER BOX

TOP PRIZE
NEW ORANGE ORC MASK OFF DONO VENDOR

OTHER NICE GRABS FOR 150K
BLESSED RED BOOK OF SPELLS
NICE DECO " ORDER BANNER"
ARCANE CIRCLE DECO

BOXES ARE 100% TRUSTWORTHY AND HONESTLY DISTRIBUTED $ WISE
YOU GUYS CAN THANK ME ALL LATER WHEN U GET THE PRIZES

I HAVE SOME OMG ITEMS STILL, PENDING HOW THIS ONE DOES I WILL GIVE THE SHARD "THE" LOTTO TO DO!!!!!

STAY TUNED!

" next lotto will include charcoal ninja mask, halloween dungeon chamer deco deed, a minoutar deed, and many more!!!! GL

AND MAY THE ODDS FOREVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
im shocked that somebody would skip over everybody elses lottos and question mine...

if ya gotta question my boxes... that sucks

for the people who bought them, your welcome and i'll see you next go around as well :)

Babethoven

Grandmaster
meh, i did what i could this go around.... its a lotto for a reason but i believe out of 20 chests... your odds are really good!

i removed the remaining chests and will take those items out

next lotto will be for ballers only, each item will be screen shotted and then its all luck after that!

ty to all who played!

sadly the banner and book were in the 6 boxes left over... i will add them in the next go around.. :( thx for playing, as said up top, i will post a SS of tonights lotto coming in a few hours

Bought a few boxes. Highlights include a fire ele. statue, an arcane circle, and a blessed orange orc mask. Pretty damned satisfied. Having good luck this week seems like. If I can farm up some more cheddar I'll be hitting the next lotto up for sure. Thanks Babe

lambofgodd141

Grandmaster
ya was awful , but the other 2 payed for the first one and more, wasn't gunna buy more but no one was on poker and needed that gamble fix

Babethoven

Grandmaster
ENDING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

GATING AT WEST BRIT BANK!

CASTING REVEALS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GATE TO PROTECT U FROM THEIVES

ALSO GUARD ZONE IS 1/2 SCREEN NORTH EAST!!!!!!!!

SHOP SAFE AND TY!!!!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
250K per chest!!!! ending tonight/early morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top prize is still out there as well as nice wearable masks, deco items that only 2-3 exist!

Last edited by a moderator: