3 Gold Sink Ideas 13+ Million Gold Annually

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hi Staff,

I was thinking about these 3 cool ideas I had and I was wondering what your take on it is.

IDEA 1 -
- Create a "vendor mall moongate"
- This moongate will consist of roughly only 10 vendor malls on the vendor mall moongate listing
** It should not be like an absurd amount 20, 30+ ... but I do think 10 or so is a good amount of malls to be listed on it.
- In order for a mall owner to get listed on it...they have to wait until there is an opening. If they see an opening, they will have to spend say 25,000 gold in order to have their mall listed for a week.
- At this time, they can choose to have their mall's contract renew... or expire.

So.. say 10 malls at 25,000 gold a week.. is 250,000 a week... at 52 weeks is 13 million gold annually :D

NOTE- The only thing is... this would have to be watched a little depending how it is set up... just in case anyone has their mall listed on it for weeks+ and it doesn't get stocked ever.

IDEA 2 -
- Implement the murder PK bounty system.
- The gold that gets put aside from people putting reward's on peoples heads would get taxed at a certain percentage.

IDEA 3 -
- Allow players to purchase guard zone protection for their vendor house at "X" gold weekly -- which would cover "X" amount of tiles going outward from their house.. maybe like 3-4 tiles in each direction or something.

@Bryce @Carl @JoeB @Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
thanks :D I'm hoping there is a small chance at least one of these could be implemented :) Personally in regards to the first idea above - I would pay even more than 25k weekly to have my mall listed on a vendor mall moongate!