(5) Year Veteran Reward

kurtis

Grandmaster
Hah, agree with Kevin here.

Maybe if it was an extra +100 points that can only be used a unique set of extra skills that had no meaningful impact on the game. Such as, all of your chars on the account get GM Item ID and it doesn't count towards your skill count. That would be a nice little perk. Or maybe Lockpick, remove trap, camping, begging could be options. Things that add convenience and a little fun, but aren't going to put you in any great advantage in PvP or PvM.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I think it'd be cool to have something like that, the ability to pick up a skill like Lockpicking or Fishing or something.

Peav

Grandmaster
When a players account reaches 1825 days of age... 800 skill points.

The same guy talking bout how wands and item based pvp is bad for the game wants 800 skill points for slowly escalating amounts of people reaching that vet reward?
sounds balanced.
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Lexington

Grandmaster
The same guy talking bout how wands and item based pvp is bad for the game wants 800 skill points for slowly escalating amounts of people reaching that vet reward?
sounds balanced.
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

To correct you... I only asked the question on who wands could be used on for my own information. I didn't create the debate that's currently happening. Besides the game isn't balance and never has been. I just figured this would be a huge incentive to keep people playing here longer than a year or two.

Last edited by a moderator: