Ability to sell items in locked container

Rendex

Expert
So I had some items in a locked container and was selling to a vendor and then checked the contents of the locked container (which I had opened while locked) and the items inside were sold. I am not sure if this is only when the container is open while still being locked or if it can also happened with the container closed so the contents are visible to the client.

eppy

Grandmaster
So I had some items in a locked container and was selling to a vendor and then checked the contents of the locked container (which I had opened while locked) and the items inside were sold. I am not sure if this is only when the container is open while still being locked or if it can also happened with the container closed so the contents are visible to the client.

The code can see through locked containers, it doesnt care at all. Dont take items you dont want to sell, or equip it.

Rendex

Expert
I undrstand that, my point in posting is should it?

I'm not upset by what I sold and didn't ask for it back, I am merely pointing out this behavior as undesired and in the spirit of how locked containers work perhaps faulty.