Add more conquests Fix current conquests

I like doing the conquests for getting rewards..
I would like to see:
Conquests for stealing
Additional levels for conquests already done (in particular new veteran rewards)

It's just a suggestion but thank you for your time :)

bradley-

Grandmaster
I love doing the conquests as well! I have over 5000 conquest points at the moment but I would rather they fix the ones that are not working & add rewards for ones that deserve them. Just as some quick examples, you get nothing for crafting 50,000 weapons or mining 500,000 iron ore or crafting 5,000 pieces or valorite armor.. No house deco or even title. I don't even play my crafter and I believe that those are reward-worthy conquests. The conquest rewards revamp can be put on the back, back, back burner though... Before doing that or even adding more conquests, they need to fix it. Many people don't even have the conquest to go to Britain when that is where everyone starts.

I'm positive that staff are working on bigger, better things right now but adding in new conquests to a broken conquest system isn't something that should be done. It would be a waste of time in my opinion. However, whenever they do get around to fixing & revamping the whole conquests system then staff can look into adding more.

Just fix the ones that are in the game right now! I swear half of them aren't working, most noticeably the Explorer one.

This should be in the interest of staff as well. New players, especially ones who are used to "modern" MMOS, often start playing UO and wonder where the quests are. I'm a companion and I get asked about quests all the time when helping new players. Quests are a great way of giving new players some direction about what to do and when they see the quests aren't working I can see it driving away some people who would have otherwise stayed and gotten to know the game better.

I think some of them could use a rework as well. I trained my meta pets for months slaying daemons almost exclusively. I slayed thousands of them but didn't get anywhere close to completing the daemon hunter conquest. Don't get me wrong, they should take some time to complete but not that long. Most people want to do more than one monster slayer conquest but that would take years of dedicated farming.

Yeah! Fix the old conquests and add more conquests and some QUESTS with rewards! Not something that only guilds can finish but also doable for "single players"!