Add mounts?

Should we add some of these mounts/tameables?

• Total voters

84brian

Grandmaster
Yes. Change timers please. Or spawn a bit more often then a whole week. Please and thank you. = ) btw don't add kirins. They are not cool at all.

joee

Neophyte
Fire beetle, NO swamp dragons, when OSI told us we could ride dragons in the older days I thought we could actually mount the DRAGONS not some ugly bulky lump that doesnt even fly! Was very disapointed. Ki-Rins look good, Unicorns --- only if you take off the ability to never to be able to be poisoned while mounted. maybe im wrong about the unicorn but I remember using ninjitsu turning into a uniorn and never able to be poisoned. Hyrrus ( spelling) were massivly over powered on the osi shards and they took the place of dragons and White Wyrms. The Ku's were nice but also started to take the place of mares and hyrus as they could heal themselves. would definatly be a challenge to try to develop some type of SNAKE mount It would be a little difficult to get the animations correct but i think a serpent mount would be highly sought after . Come on NO ONE in UO HISTORY has every ridden a serpent into town, not even Lord British himself. Serpent mount has no footstep sound. but some slither type sound.

Bring back the XORN from Ultima 4 :) . I want to go to lvl 8 of the abyss and fight myself!!

SeNsiLoCyBe

Neophyte
I say all the mounts when can think of except no additions to PVP. Do not change anything with tamers and pvp they are already powerful. I like armored dragons but no armor additions should be just a look the same goes for all new mounts nothing should be any more powerful then what we have currently.

SeNsiLoCyBe

Neophyte
I have seen some pretty sweet mounts in my day of ultima I have seen a ride-able sphinx and a ride-able vortex I want these mounts in game again :)

Channel 34

Apprentice
Fire Steeds and Fire Beetles, Chargers of the fallen. You just can't be a Knight on a regular horse. Never understood a lot of the "exotics" But Ride-able dragons.. Hiryus were cool. You make Young dragons ride-able, that''s be something cool.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
17204-c220d7d34c0a652ba5d10780da9d2b51.jpg