Again...Taking requests/suggestions

Experience

Grandmaster
I already added a version with peacemaking, but I would not recommend using a script for taming dragons and ww's and such that is so broad.

Torrun

Expert
Have anything for training archery and healing at the same time? I'm looking for something that targets another character and attacks. If character is below 50% health disarm until 100%, if character is under 98% health begin healing.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Have anything for training archery and healing at the same time? I'm looking for something that targets another character and attacks. If character is below 50% health disarm until 100%, if character is under 98% health begin healing.

Ask your guild mates for a secret place in dungeon that you can shoot arrows but mobs can't get to you. Then have a macro either uosteam or razor to check if health is less than 50 then recall out. Macro a day and you should be GM.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Can I request a macro that will only bandageself with certain color of bandages, please? Thanks!

I figured it out. Thank you!

if @findtype 0xe21 100 'backpack'

usetype 0xe21 0 'backpack'

waitfortarget 15000

target! 'self'

endif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Ok. I do have a real challenging one for ya :D May be we can work together cuz I think the script can get big if it's all possible to script.

Gardening can get tedious. I'd like to make script(s) that will
1) Fill dirt in plant bowls
2) Soften the soil
3) Plant seeds
4) Water and/or medicate the Plants whether they need Poison, Cure, Heals, etc. with the proper dosage
5) Harvest the plants when needed...seeds, petals, etc.

I just started learning UOSteam, so far it is still quite fun. Fingers crossed that I will not get to the stage that I start talking to my monitor, "where is the debug? Why aren't you working?"

Hi, don't know if you are still taking requests but I need a macro that targets the nearest red and bans him from my house. The tricky part is that I want my character to stay hidden and only come out of hiding when a red is around. is that possible?

@Experience

Experience

Grandmaster
Hi, don't know if you are still taking requests but I need a macro that targets the nearest red and bans him from my house. The tricky part is that I want my character to stay hidden and only come out of hiding when a red is around. is that possible?

@Experience

if not hidden 'self'

useskill 'hiding'

@getenemy 'murderer' 'closest'

if @inrange 'enemy' '8'

msg 'I ban thee'

waitfortarget 5000

autotargetenemy

endif

else

if @inrange 'enemy' '8'

msg 'I ban thee'

waitfortarget 5000

autotargetenemy

endif

endif

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
can you help me with a blacksmith bod filler script please?

I tried the one you posted here http://uosteam.proboards.com/thread/43/blacksmith-bod-filler-uof-edition
but my char keeps making random things instead of what the bod is supposed to and then the script trashes the bod and keeps getting a new bod from source book...

The source book only contains Iron bods and I filtered only small bods... I'm not sure what did I do wrong... please help. Thanks!

Experience

Grandmaster
can you help me with a blacksmith bod filler script please?

I tried the one you posted here http://uosteam.proboards.com/thread/43/blacksmith-bod-filler-uof-edition
but my char keeps making random things instead of what the bod is supposed to and then the script trashes the bod and keeps getting a new bod from source book...

The source book only contains Iron bods and I filtered only small bods... I'm not sure what did I do wrong... please help. Thanks!
The script may be updated with the addition of the dragon barding, so the menu buttons are off.... i'll check into it asap

Young Star

Grandmaster
if not hidden 'self'

useskill 'hiding'

if @inrange 'enemy' '8'

msg 'I ban thee'

waitfortarget 5000

autotargetenemy

endif

else

if @inrange 'enemy' '8'

msg 'I ban thee'

waitfortarget 5000

autotargetenemy

endif

endif
Does whisper work for house ban command? If it does it may be preferred for this script to stay hidden the whole time.