Again...Taking requests/suggestions

Fastbucks

Novice
Hey,

Is there a way in UOS to script making slayer books, throwing out the non slayer books and stocking scrolls from a beetle or something?

Thanks

Young Star

Grandmaster
Actually how does it tell which book is the slayer book in your pack?
It looks for a journal message when you craft a slayer and moves the item to a slayer bag. You will have to bank your main spellbook otherwise it will assume any spellbook in your main bag is the one you just crafted when you set it to make spellbooks.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I would suggest you to understand the "make bs slayer" script first. Then you would know if you need to make any changes to fit your need. But yes the script does check if you have make a slayer then it will move it to a slayer bag. And if you r running out of resource then it will restock it from restock bag which you can change it to your beetle. Of course you will need to change the resource from ingots to blank scrolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastbucks

Novice
A normal spell book has the same graphic id as a slayer book. How does it know which one to move? I have it mostly working

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
The script will check if you have crafted a slayer from your journal. If so then it will find type of spellbook in ur backpack. Move the found item to slayer bag.

For restock, I believe at the beginning the script ask for setting restock bag. Search the name of the restock bag against the script then it should help you to locate the macro part that restock... I'm not around my PC. I can't just copy and paste for you but I hope you get the idea. Thanks!

AssHat

Grandmaster
is it possible to make a steam macro that takes bods in your backpack and fills the bod book you choose?

** prolly not thats auto movement

Volco

Master
I do alot of tmaps, and was wondering if you had a script to fill spellbooks from a chest filled with scrolls?

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I wonder is there a way to check which char you are on? The reason I ask is diff char has diff beetle. I wanna check if I'm on Emma then use beetle a. If I'm on my crafter then use beetle b. Thanks!