Alchy Mage Guide

Lavanthus

How is your UI set that way, along with the minimap? Also seems like your screen is bigger without the blackness on the edges that comes with the bigger screen.

Teekys

Neophyte
How is your UI set that way, along with the minimap? Also seems like your screen is bigger without the blackness on the edges that comes with the bigger screen.

The UI changes I assume you are seeing are from the Sallos client. More information can be found on it here: http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sallos .On Sallos increasing resolution does not generate the blackness along the screen from what I've seen. You can see how to increase the resolution on Sallos underneath the Configuration File heading of that link.

Lolzao

Neophyte
This guide helped a lot!

I'm not used to pot throwing and yesterday I trained a lot and got how it works(what to press in the correct order). Of course I will need tons of practise to never miss it and also get it right in the middle of a pvp.

One thing that I saw it would help me even more is if I start using my last target on my mouse wheel... unfortunately I use it on a keyboard and I realize that if I changed to the mouse wheel I would have more freehands to use as spell keys, just need practise this mouse wheel thing I guess =)

halygon

Grandmaster
This guide helped a lot!

I'm not used to pot throwing and yesterday I trained a lot and got how it works(what to press in the correct order). Of course I will need tons of practise to never miss it and also get it right in the middle of a pvp.

One thing that I saw it would help me even more is if I start using my last target on my mouse wheel... unfortunately I use it on a keyboard and I realize that if I changed to the mouse wheel I would have more freehands to use as spell keys, just need practise this mouse wheel thing I guess =)
I think a common setup for this is:

- MouseUp -> Last Target
- MouseDown -> Target Self

Iserbius

Neophyte
[QUOTE = "halygon, должность: 697811, член: 3198"] Я думаю, что общая установка для этого:

- MouseUp -> Последний Target
- MouseDown -> Цель: На себя [/ QUOTE]

Hi, help to understand please. the player in video uses turns and the purpose of queue? What macroes at him? I can't understand how the combination is realized .as he has thrown a potion aside?