% and asylum

DaddyB

Master
Pls make the drop rate on they keys ALOT higher. Noone wants to farm lvl 1 for 30 mins of shitloot and anoying monsters to get 1 key dropped if your lucky. Or just make the damn keys blessed or something. Alot more people will enjoy the dungeon more.

And the %... i think it could be intresting if you could shoose to ask a small % on a vendor rental contract or just normal rent. Its a gamble ofc. Somethimes you will make some good money but somethimes you will get nothing.

What do you think?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Pls make the drop rate on they keys ALOT higher. Noone wants to farm lvl 1 for 30 mins of shitloot and anoying monsters to get 1 key dropped if your lucky. Or just make the damn keys blessed or something. Alot more people will enjoy the dungeon more.

And the %... i think it could be intresting if you could shoose to ask a small % on a vendor rental contract or just normal rent. Its a gamble ofc. Somethimes you will make some good money but somethimes you will get nothing.

What do you think?
The only key that is hard to farm is green, and it's the only one that there are no good drops while farming it.

Yellow and blue are easy to farm and you can get great rare drops.

Not sure what your second point is about.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

DaddyB

Master
The only key that is hard to farm is green, and it's the only one that there are no good drops while farming it.

Yellow and blue are easy to farm and you can get great rare drops.

Not sure what your second point is about.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

the second point is for vendor rental contracts. instead of askin cash/week or /month i think i would be nice if you could ask for a % of the amount of profit the renter makes.

sorry for my bad english :s

DaddyB

Master
ok i gues i just been verry unlucky then. but what yo uthink on the second point? the % of profit from vendor rental thing?

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Yellow keys are 'harder" to farm than red, which are very easy to get. Green is very hard. I think it's pretty balanced. There's also some on vendors if you want to do it the easy way.

Volco

Master
ok i gues i just been verry unlucky then. but what yo uthink on the second point? the % of profit from vendor rental thing?
Don't see this working. Great if you know you have nothing good to sell. But anyone with high ticket items would look at this and laugh

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol girana great input

They ever adjust the drop rates? Because if they didn't, may I suggest a 1/100 drop rate for green keys?

I really liked that 'keys get consumed' when you enter the boss chamber suggestion. Would keep out the rif-raff $ griefers and would balance the insanely high drop rate.

I mean that's how atonement works in any other game anyway. Now if the boss spawns every 24 hrs like it should the drop rate is fine for keys you truly don't ever have to lose.

Thanks for understanding.