Anti-Hiding Zone in Arch Room and Akor Roof

TheFallen

Grandmaster
+1
Since you can spend 200 skill points on max damage phase and have it negated by this mechanic.

Not sure why it was put in in the first place to be honest.

Josh D

Grandmaster
I was told by Shane this was to prevent PK zerg guilds from running the Arch Daemon.

In reality, this only makes It easier to do so because now you have no where to hide when they do come in. If stealth archers were the problem, I would understand this change, but its not the pks that are hiding, its the PvMers.

As for AKOR, this is needed. Too many people were stealthing down below to swipe the egg (if it dropped). I think AKOR being a no hide zone is a good thing. Arch needs to be reverted though.

StegcO

Grandmaster
As for AKOR, this is needed. Too many people were stealthing down below to swipe the egg (if it dropped). I think AKOR being a no hide zone is a good thing. Arch needs to be reverted though.

Is needed in your head, people hide since 1997 now is a problem if someone hide in dungeon?

There are skills and spell to reveal a thief, use them.

No hiding zone in the deepest pvp of dungeons is no sense

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

halv

Grandmaster
Some weeks ago I recalled to Covetous 5 Akor Altar to check out the number. I did this with my scout, a stealther. Normally this is the same scout i use to watch Wrong Arch Demon spawn.
I was really surprised, i couldn't hide and stealth out. I died very fast to the lions. I lost all my stuff to a change i never got informed about. Now everbody needs to fight his way up to temple roof only to check out the cool down at the altar. I don't like it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I cant understand why staff do this change and by input from who??

halygon

Grandmaster
+1
Since you can spend 200 skill points on max damage phase and have it negated by this mechanic.

Not sure why it was put in in the first place to be honest.
I cant understand why staff do this change and by input from who??

This was put in place because it was too easy for folks to afk the room with a bot character.

StegcO

Grandmaster
This was put in place because it was too easy for folks to afk the room with a bot character.
Yeah, but dont works becouse now thief are unasble and people still afk the room.

Maybe remove the ankh?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster

Why does this server keep implementing all these silly rules? First we aren't allowed to let a ghost char sit in the room, and now we aren't even allowed to hide afk? Are you kidding me? What are we supposed to do? Sit and stare at our monitors for 4-6 hours while we wait for the arch demon to spawn? This is a freaking joke.