Anyone know how to place a boat from another boat?

bane

Master
Trying to place a boat from another boat. Tried "targettilerelative", "targettileoffset", "targetground", and "targettile". None of those have worked I am just left with a targeting cursor with the boat ghosted. Anyone figured this out? Trying to place from a Tokuno

@amonseti

amonseti

Grandmaster
I ran into this exsact issue , placing a boat uses the recticle which has no steam controls .. the only way around this is to use clickscreen to place th boat .. IE

Code:
// Finds a boat in pack and uses it to start boat placment
@usetype 0x14f4 'any' 'backpack'
// Lil Pause to allow above to exacute
pause 300
// Click screen has 4 params  the first two are the X and Y pos  using your monitors resoulution as the X and Y  of where on screen you want to click / place boat. The third Param is the type of click either single or double, and lastly which mouse button left or right..
// Below is what you would need to place the boat , however you will need to change the X and Y pos and designe the macro from a hard coded player position ..
clickscreen 756 620 'single' 'left'

Sorry I dont think there is another way using clickscreen is not a great thing as it is click screen no matter what window is open and overrides your entire PC, just for that moment, so never ... NEVER set a looping clickscreen ..

bane

Master
I ran into this exsact issue , placing a boat uses the recticle which has no steam controls .. the only way around this is to use clickscreen to place th boat .. IE

Code:
// Finds a boat in pack and uses it to start boat placment
@usetype 0x14f4 'any' 'backpack'
// Lil Pause to allow above to exacute
pause 300
// Click screen has 4 params  the first two are the X and Y pos  using your monitors resoulution as the X and Y  of where on screen you want to click / place boat. The third Param is the type of click either single or double, and lastly which mouse button left or right..
// Below is what you would need to place the boat , however you will need to change the X and Y pos and designe the macro from a hard coded player position ..
clickscreen 756 620 'single' 'left'

Sorry I dont think there is another way using clickscreen is not a great thing as it is click screen no matter what window is open and overrides your entire PC, just for that moment, so never ... NEVER set a looping clickscreen ..
thanks forgot about clickscreen.