auto recall anti pk makro

De Medici

Grandmaster
Just record a macro with you recalling and assign it to a well memorized hotkey. People will still run up on you before you can use it on occasion, but so far it seems to be doing the trick.

To be honest I am to slow. When i hit the hotkey its to late the dexxer interrucpts my recall and its tuff to agro pets an pk during they fight a mob. Very tuff

Fean

Apprentice
This macro is not that practical. You need to stop using other macro for the constant checking.
I would use a recall macro like others recommanded. Just practice using it. Yes you cant get away with every encounter and die every now and then but it's no big deal. You can earn few thousands gold for farming 5 to 10 mins and buy your stuff back. Just get over it.

De Medici

Grandmaster
"New This macro is not that practical. You need to stop using other macro for the constant checking"

command to solve that: at the end of every macro "playmacro 'xy'" solved.

And yes u cannot get pked anylonger using that script (fieldtested)

De Medici

Grandmaster
lol you dont even know which script i am using. It works perfectly and it no problem to use other macros at the same time. get over it guys. But if it makes you happy we can agree that it doesnt work lol.