BABETHOVENS ROYAL RUMBLE EVENT 4/23

Tim1982

Apprentice
1. known cry baby kids such as messremb, bromista guild members won't be allowed inside the house

2. the big ***** guild such as trin/eqms/$/werkt will not be allowed inside the house during the event

3. teleporters will be set to anyone once a big crowd is gathered, all chests will be accessible to EVERYONE

4. chests/boxes may contain 100k checks, champ skulls, tmap box, glowing rune box, over 100 statues, slayer weapons, butler deed, 25+ powerscrolls, 15 ethys, full smithy box of supplies, tailor box of supplies, basically everything u would ever need in a house mixed in crates/boxes/chests, 50k regs, 50-75 of each keg and everything else i've accumluated in my most recent and last return here ( some may blow you up ;x )

5. time will be in a range where aussy/US/euro players can all log in and not use the excuse ( WAAAAAAA I WAS AT WORK ) no it is happening on a weekend day so stfu

6. PKING will go on inside the house, as I stated all chests will be accessible to EVERYONE... DOUBLE CLICK AND FIND THE RIGHT ONE AND GET THE FUUUUUUQ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

7. LOCATED AT POWER VALLEY NORTH OF MINOC, JUST NORTH EAST OF THE GREAT CAPTAIN AUSTRALIAS FAMOUS CASTLE OF STATUES ( WILL PROVIDE GATES 1 HOUR BEFORE I DO THIS EVENT ) BE ON YOUR TOES

8. time will be determined tomorrow, so i will update this post then

9. chests will not be filled and placed due to inside info people in certain guilds ( go for this chest ) no.. there will be none of that, i will fill them and place them accordingly RIGHT before telepads are open to anyone

10. i will be hidden inside the house to ban known cry babys/ sand vagina players who cant accomplish anything in game except running around 5-10 deep against 1-2 players ;)

11. plot will be dropped during the chaos half way through the looting, all pets will be banned from the house

( more info to come too tired atm :) )

( i am dragoness ) hahaha
long live the UOF idoc pvp video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodHXLUl80k

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks for the shout-out. Not that I'd touch this disaster...however I am glad to see members of the community being excluded from player ran events. That's a new and very sensible approach and it warms my heart to know that I am one of the chosen.

Like you'd even know my alts lol.

Enjoy your inevitable shit-show.

Also can I get an lol @ sand-vagina players...what a great way to advertise for an event, real community guy here. LOLOLOL Babethoven style.

#affected

No idea why Trin is lumped in there with all those other guilds. :/ Sounds like this will be an empty event, if not full of characters in the above mentioned guilds, just with tags hidden or alt characters lol.

Dodzilla

Grandmaster
BABET GOT MAD YESTERDAY AT THE DESTARD CHAMP WHEN HE LOST HIS 2 PS AND BLOODY RELIC HAHAHAH
U CANT HELP IT U SUCK DUDE

Tim1982

Apprentice
once again, if you read my other post..... the rich dont help out new players for shit here and this is what this event will do.... Help the people who need it out, people who are struggling to continue to log into the game, here is an oppurtunity to make a come up!!!

oh god look at Mr shaved penis selfie himself commenting XD lol, rather be GMing RL shit than running around 50 deep on a 20+year old wizard game thinking " OH IM THE SHIT" LOLOLOL jebus you magic wizard kids are CRA CRA

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
1. known cry baby kids such as messremb, bromista guild members won't be allowed inside the house

2. the big ***** guild such as trin/eqms/$/werkt will not be allowed inside the house during the event

Soooo no one.

You're dumb.

We don't help people? You're so full of shit.

Good luck with your event.

Oh and PM how you're sorry...again..for the 100th time. Maybe you should stop drinking.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It makes me smile to know that I got babe so mad just by knowing who he is and saying welcome back.

Thanks for making me #1 on your list muffin

P.S. only 100k checks? You cheap or just poor?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LoNE WoLF

Master

3. teleporters will be set to anyone once a big crowd is gathered, all chests will be accessible to EVERYONE

4. chests/boxes may contain 100k checks, champ skulls, tmap box, glowing rune box, over 100 statues, slayer weapons, butler deed, 25+ powerscrolls, 15 ethys, full smithy box of supplies, tailor box of supplies, basically everything u would ever need in a house mixed in crates/boxes/chests, 50k regs, 50-75 of each keg and everything else i've accumluated in my most recent and last return here ( some may blow you up ;x )

5. time will be in a range where aussy/US/euro players can all log in and not use the excuse ( WAAAAAAA I WAS AT WORK ) no it is happening on a weekend day so stfu

6. PKING will go on inside the house, as I stated all chests will be accessible to EVERYONE... DOUBLE CLICK AND FIND THE RIGHT ONE AND GET THE FUUUUUUQ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

7. LOCATED AT POWER VALLEY NORTH OF MINOC, JUST NORTH EAST OF THE GREAT CAPTAIN AUSTRALIAS FAMOUS CASTLE OF STATUES ( WILL PROVIDE GATES 1 HOUR BEFORE I DO THIS EVENT ) BE ON YOUR TOES

8. time will be determined tomorrow, so i will update this post then

9. chests will not be filled and placed due to inside info people in certain guilds ( go for this chest ) no.. there will be none of that, i will fill them and place them accordingly RIGHT before telepads are open to anyone

10. i will be hidden inside the house to ban known cry babys/ sand vagina players who cant accomplish anything in game except running around 5-10 deep against 1-2 players ;)

11. plot will be dropped during the chaos half way through the looting, all pets will be banned from the house

( more info to come too tired atm :) )

( i am dragoness ) hahaha
long live the UOF idoc pvp video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodHXLUl80k

Since your introduction thread you've been nothing but affected. Spewing your garbage posts all over this community. There is in game rivalrys with those guilds you listed. However, I think we have just found some common ground. We can all agree you are nothing but a dumb twat.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Sounds like a fun event, don't see why Trin wouldn't be included but they are his pixels to give away as HE pleases.

And come on, 15 Ethys, Butler, Stock & More don't be a jealous bunch of bitches that is some pretty nice loot!

Sorry to hear your burnt out on the game, maybe in the future if you come back it will be fun to restart from scratch.

BEN!

Grandmaster
BABET GOT MAD YESTERDAY AT THE DESTARD CHAMP WHEN HE LOST HIS 2 PS AND BLOODY RELIC HAHAHAH
U CANT HELP IT U SUCK DUDE

lol he is piece of chit?

ty for the bloody, the powerscrolls weren't any good if that makes him feel any better

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Soooo no one.

You're dumb.

We don't help people? You're so full of shit.

Good luck with your event.

Oh and PM how you're sorry...again..for the 100th time. Maybe you should stop drinking.
I don't think it's even drinking in his case. I am convinced he is just plain eat up with stupid. Can't wait till he gets so worked up he goes full * again like he did back before he quit the last time only to come back with new names and try to fly under the radar.