BABETHOVENS ROYAL RUMBLE EVENT 4/23

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I think it's more so because he alienated half the server from his event that sounds like every other "I'm leaving" IDOC style event because he's a butthurt chode.

To be fair he said people who were "in need" almost everybody in the guilds he listed besides Trin are more then we'll off.

I'd say newer players & smaller guilds would benefit from the event much more then those large guilds which would just add to their already large bank balance.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
To be fair he said people who were "in need" almost everybody in the guilds he listed besides Trin are more then we'll off.

I'd say newer players & smaller guilds would benefit from the event much more then those large guilds which would just add to their already large bank balance.

I would agree except Babethoven is a fucking chode as I said in my last post, so there goes that theory out the window...

Bromista

Grandmaster
How much of this is an attempt at ban bait I wonder?

I'll bet he's furiously reporting every post "Hanes style" to try to bring us down to his level: relegated to a third, fourth, or fifth forum account...whatever choda boy is at, who can keep up?

capitaine-orgazmo-1997-08-g.jpg

I wonder if I'll have to hear about how I'm toxic and allowed to get away with murder on the forums while POWER is straight up getting fucking res-killed by mods in true Babethoven cry post nature.

This is too easy.

P.s. is this actually friggin' @wreckognize or what?

P.P.s. been there, done that, and I'm better at this forum meta game than you are. Proven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic

He could have simply said, I'm holding an event for new players to help them out and ask the more well established players to let them have a chance...or something along those lines. No..he instead starts it off talking crap about half the larger guilds on the shard. If he had worded it better and not like some asshat, I'm sure some of us "rich" guilds would have offerered to help.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
He could have simply said, I'm holding an event for new players to help them out and ask the more well established players to let them have a chance...or something along those lines. No..he instead starts it off talking crap about half the larger guilds on the shard. If he had worded it better and not like some asshat, I'm sure some of us "rich" guilds would have offerered to help.

Well it isn't my event so I can't speak on behalf of the OP but just was sharing my point of view who the event would actually properly benefit.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
How much of this is an attempt at ban bait I wonder?

I'll bet he's furiously reporting every post "Hanes style" to try to bring us down to his level: relegated to a third, fourth, or fifth forum account...whatever choda boy is at, who can keep up?

capitaine-orgazmo-1997-08-g.jpg

I wonder if I'll have to hear about how I'm toxic and allowed to get away with murder on the forums while POWER is straight up getting fucking res-killed by mods in true Babethoven cry post nature.

This is too easy.

P.s. is this actually friggin' @wreckognize or what?

P.P.s. been there, done that, and I'm better at this forum meta game than you are. Proven.

Funny how you seem not to get punished when posting things like this outside the Player vs Player forums.

Btw not gonna lie after I read the Ps is this wreckognize part I imagined you as the main character from that movie Orgasmo which Choda Boy is a sidekick for..aka Bromista & Wreckognize bff 4 lyfe.

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. triple post, this one is on the house. Let's explain to Lithium what is happening here:

Babethoven is asking for it. He's asking for it and he's getting more than he can handle. This may as well be rants and flames because you really don't have a leg to stand on when you're Babethoven. It's open season lol.

Have you not heard of Babethoven or what? He's a legend!

Griefer trash and pretty lousy UO player, just an eyesore of a forumer, has been banned and did this whole "I'm gonna take my ball and go home" song and dance before...went and played other servers now he's back...

Holy shit he's like a pint-sized Barracoon.

Jibb20

Adept
Well I'll try to be there I guess since I don't fall under the few guilds and I'm fairly new still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol, yup.

Ban bait.

Can any mods highlight just how many posts he reported...or is he already forum banned again?

Ionized

Grandmaster
Why do you care so much? So much frustration in you man. Lol. I can see how this post would aggravate some... But he is really a nice guy..... You seem to have a huge vendetta.