Bank box butlers

Lexington

Grandmaster
I cant be the only one that would love a little butler statue I could put in my bank that would act exactly like a butler when I click on him? Think of the town fighting advantage.

<

halygon

Grandmaster
Curious idea. I am not sure I see a town fighting advantage as a quick recall to your house and back is probably a better overall strategy to prevent from getting ganked while a new res.

Its hard for devs to create items like this that stay in the safety of a bank box. A current butler is suceptable to an IDOC but a bankbox butler would never ever get lost nor would the resources in it get wiped ever.

That said, I could see maybe an item that functions like a butler but has a much much smaller resource holding capability OR maybe something that lets you link to your butler at home.

Discuss.

Grish'nak

Master
Something that would link to a butler would be amazing.

It would allow you to restock on the hoof. Perhaps that would be over powered? Maybe a cool down like recall so you can 'restock in the heat of battle'?

I had a butler for my orc house for a while, but got rid of it because I didn't want to bring my non orc chars into the orc valley to restock. Likewise I didn't want to recall my orc to a random 18x18 to restock either!

Super cool idea!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lexington

Grandmaster
That said, I could see maybe an item that functions like a butler but has a much much smaller resource holding capability OR maybe something that lets you link to your butler at home.

Discuss.

Now we're talking! This is even better... The link is the way to go.