100 music
100 Provo
98 magery currently

95 str / 90 dex / 40 int

Was wondering u think of that setup?
Also any good spots to farm gold?

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
Is macroing zombies outside of a graveyard still possible? I've been to three different GY's and every zombie seems to have gained intelligence and just walks through the fence, or walks to the entrance and then around to kill me. Just wondering if im wasting my time trying to macro from 50-62 with this strat.

drasked

Grandmaster
Is macroing zombies outside of a graveyard still possible? I've been to three different GY's and every zombie seems to have gained intelligence and just walks through the fence, or walks to the entrance and then around to kill me. Just wondering if im wasting my time trying to macro from 50-62 with this strat.

Deceit lvl 1 bard table has all the needed mobs to GM around.

Mrs ReDRuM

Neophyte
very nice of you to put a guide up. since I ahvent trained provocation in years. all other skills ez pz provocation is the longest one, not a bad guide at all.

Thanks again

Lolzao

Neophyte
Thanks for the guide, I finished my character following this guide 100% and started to hunt.

The only problem is Im getting completely destroyed by ANY mage npc(even MAGE RATS woop my ass big time!!)

anyone have any tips? Can I kill those mage monsters without resist or should I give up and stay only with the meele ones?

oneSLOWex

Adept
Thanks for the guide, I finished my character following this guide 100% and started to hunt.

The only problem is Im getting completely destroyed by ANY mage npc(even MAGE RATS woop my ass big time!!)

anyone have any tips? Can I kill those mage monsters without resist or should I give up and stay only with the meele ones?
Without resist magic is going to fuck you up pretty easy. I have a Provo archer myself and the key is to have something to Provo the Mage on so its not casting on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krios

Apprentice
Pretty cool guide, thanks for taking the time to write it. I'm going to give it a try with the archery!

oneSLOWex

Adept
Pretty cool guide, thanks for taking the time to write it. I'm going to give it a try with the archery!
I've used it many times and it's great especially for someone just starting on UOF. I have found it easier having Margery instead once you are able to afford building a Mage. Add lock picking and cartography and you can use it to treasure hunt as well.

This guide has been super helpful, thank you! I'm just having trouble with one thing...

I'm trying to finish GMing my wep skill while sparring another char gaining Wrestling. No matter what I do, both chars keep committing a criminal act with every hit so I cannot bring them into town.

I read on another thread that this will happen if in a Party together, which I am not. Could it be because I'm still in New Players Guild?

tehy should only be preforming crim actions if
a.)1 is not in the same guild as the other player and you are trying to heal them instantly after combat
b.) YOU CAN start the fight out of town. START THE FIGHT WITH CHAR a ( char a flags grey to char b ) char b attacks char a to keep flag up for 3 mins. AFter that 3 mins it will be safe to reenter town and macro at bank :p just keep that fight que open for 3 mins before entering town :p

@BLANDERMANIA

oneSLOWex

Adept
This guide has been super helpful, thank you! I'm just having trouble with one thing...

I'm trying to finish GMing my wep skill while sparring another char gaining Wrestling. No matter what I do, both chars keep committing a criminal act with every hit so I cannot bring them into town.

I read on another thread that this will happen if in a Party together, which I am not. Could it be because I'm still in New Players Guild?
You can also go to the Jhelom dueling pits and hire one of the fighters. They take commands like a pet so you can tell them to stop or stay if you need to heal. Sometimes you can find them without weapons too.

tehy should only be preforming crim actions if
a.)1 is not in the same guild as the other player and you are trying to heal them instantly after combat
b.) YOU CAN start the fight out of town. START THE FIGHT WITH CHAR a ( char a flags grey to char b ) char b attacks char a to keep flag up for 3 mins. Aster that 3 mins it will be safe to reenter town and macro at bank :p just keep that fight que open for 3 mins before entering town :p

@BLANDERMANIA

That's exactly what I did. Out of town, I flag grey by attacking a wandering healer then attack the grey char with the second char.

If I let them keep swinging, they commit a criminal act on every swing. If I leave them 2 tiles apart in war mode for a couple min, they both turn blue.

I honestly think it must be because they are both in New Players Guild but I was hoping someone could confirm before I leave it.

what the weirdest part is... if they are in the same guild tehy should be green to one another in which they shouldnt flag in any instance between each other :p even if they attack you. ( unless they go grey attacking a random blue in the area ). i dont remember having that issue :p ( yet i dont have any young chars to test with )