black cat statue

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
i guess you missed post where shane said all Halloween stuff is over lol

heres the quote

The Halloween event is canceled, we feel at this time we just have more important things to look at.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/recent-patch-down-time-revert-halloween-event-and-handout.69289/

keep trying to devalue shit $ morons most people see right threw your bullshit
All I saw from your link is that it is tonight?? Where is your quote in the thread? No trolling anything. Ah there is still a handout for Halloween. Not a event. Doesn't mean handouts can't be statues. Guess we will see.
Stop being a damn cry baby.
And @Liberty
There is no damn reason you should ever be protecting this kids threads just saying. Because you go ahead and let him troll all day and complain about us tagging you. Just stating the facts there.
Best of luck in sale. This item will either be everyone's pack tonight or be a pretty cool find. Grats

Hydro

Grandmaster
All I saw from your link is that it is tonight?? Where is your quote in the thread? No trolling anything. Ah there is still a handout for Halloween. Not a event. Doesn't mean handouts can't be statues. Guess we will see.
And @Liberty
There is no damn reason you should ever be protecting this kids threads just saying. Because you go ahead and let him troll all day and complain about us tagging you. Just stating the facts there.
Best of luck in sale. This item will either be everyone's pack tonight or be a pretty cool find. Grats
like i said the event is over but still is the handout..if the handout is the black cat statue(and i doupt it) then this will be worthless but im willing to take that risk. the quote is from line 12 of a 16 line post its really not hard to find if you put literally 0 effort into reading it

btw my shit gets deleted all the time it just sucks when your crybaby tactics work both ways? lol

Liberty

Grandmaster
And @Liberty
I delete posts from both sides don't act like there is favoritism going on, I won't tolerate that nonsense. The fact is, both of you have been warned and you continue to pull this childish stuff. Keep it up and neither of you will be posting on the forums. Truth is, no, we don't want tagged over petty things like this, but making claims that I'm siding with someone after I've shown not only leniency, but also fairness to both sides is obnoxious.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
I have moved this to the correct forum.

If you are not posting on topic, I recommend you stop posting here altogether.

@Messremb - I have banned people for the same type of comments. This is your fair warning.

@Harry Berries - Stop starting trouble and insinuating corruption where there is none. This is your fair warning.

@goldteefSON - Pretty sure this isn't the PvP forum. Keep your challenges there. This is your fair warning.

GreenB

Master
Why do people bother arguing with staff... reminds me of when kids in middle school used to argue with the teacher. Very cool statue. I'd like it in my house but I need to buy other shit. GL HYDRO!