WTB BODS!!!

Looking for a 20 exceptional battle ax of iron bod for sale. Also looking for ringmail and platemail verite bods.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Im also willing to trade as well. I have alot of bods in smith and tailor. Let me know what uou have and what you need.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SteelSexi

Master
Bishop I now have your 20 ex battle axe bod. 3k and it's all yours. ;-)

Which verite platemail bods are you needing?

SteelSexi

Master
NP. Like I say, the large 20 ex iron wep only gives a shadow runic anyhow, which is worth maybe 40k tops as I figure it. I'll hold it for ya.

Now if you're looking for 20 ex verite plate small bods, I got the 20 ex verite ex plate legs. That one isn't going to come at 3k, lol seeing as how its large yields a verite runic hammer, which I think I read hasn't ever even been owned yet on this server. I think i read that somewhere a week or two ago anyhow.

Could anyone even take a guess at the value of a verite runic hammer, if that bod was ever assembled and turned in?

eppy

Grandmaster
Could anyone even take a guess at the value of a verite runic hammer, if that bod was ever assembled and turned in?

Think about how many uses it has (20) and then multiply by say 100kish. So i would wager in the 2m range at least. I didnt realize how few uses they had......

SteelSexi

Master
That's kinda what I was thinking. Around 2 million for such a runic hammer.

Here's the question though.... A bronze run weapon is fortified and surpassingly accurate and might Plus the GM + 4 bonus as well, makes it essentially a Power weapon with the bonuses.

Now a verite runic weapon would obviously be insane. Exceedinlgy accurate massive and at least Power or Vanquishing, even before the +4 GM bonus... Would make a heck of a weapon.

But who would pay and carry around lets say such a verite runic GM weapon if it cost them 125,000 gold? Would it sell? I'm assuming that it would, but seems like a HUGE risk but I guess it would kick some major tail too...

So my question is to anyone reading this...
Let's assume I sold Verite Runic weapons.. and obviously only had 20 of them and they were 125k a pop. Would you buy it? Just curious. I'm also assuming most people would want these weapons as a heavier weapon then a katana or kryss.. something that couldn't be disarmed and stolen in PvP. But I'm curious what weapon you'd choose to have made as well.