boom boxes (trapped crates)

JackPalance

Master
I just got hit by one. The sneaky fucker stealthed up and dropped a box on a lich paragon. By far the most entertaining way to be PKd.

JackPalance

Master
Stealth up to someone fighting a mob and drop it immediately as it does. It's pretty easy to do especially with tamers as they are usually a tile or two away front the mob when it dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
you will have to find someone you trust since you cannot transfer trapped items in a trade window either. they will have to drop it on the ground for you to take.

halv

Grandmaster
What's a fair price range for boomboxes?
I sold once some trapped crates on my vendor and asked for 1K each. I was sold out in two days.

1k per, is what I've always paid for them over the years. But it's definitely a product that doesn't appear on vendors too often. Usually I will advertise on the 'buying' forum that I'm looking for some - but somebody might be willing to pay a higher price if they just stumble across your vendor.

They're only in demand if made by a Legendary Tinker, though. tjchats made me my last batch - was a very good guy to trade with.

Army11b

Expert
1k per, is what I've always paid for them over the years. But it's definitely a product that doesn't appear on vendors too often. Usually I will advertise on the 'buying' forum that I'm looking for some - but somebody might be willing to pay a higher price if they just stumble across your vendor.

They're only in demand if made by a Legendary Tinker, though. tjchats made me my last batch - was a very good guy to trade with.

Ah I am only 100 so my boxes are usually 90% kill ratio. I shall raise tinkering.