BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
warning

inner trammy coming out

statue trade in:

every statue turned in will result in 1 statue point, redeem 100 points for random statue

1. helps out item count, gets rid of the useless statues nobody wants

2. risk/reward.... might end up saving, accumulating statue points to get a slime statue or who knows a shadowknight, fleshrender, highroller statues pretty much

powerscroll trade in:

with the increase of champs being done, 4-6 done a day, with the mobs that drop PS also being farmed around the clock the market is dieing and theres excess PS just laying around doing nothing... waiting for new players to come to sell too.....

my idea would be

a 105 would give 1 powerscroll point

110 5 ps points

115 10 ps points

120 20 ps points

you can redeem your points at the stone,

25pts random 105 ps

50 pts random 110 ps

75 pts random 115 ps

100 pts random 120 ps

keep it mind... this is not being suggested by me to be an INSTANT clean up or nothing... its just a overtime suggestion, people complained on the last post about the ps turn about ooooooo whats the point blah blah blah... well the point is to keep the useless shit off of the item count and shit constantly being recycled.

bradley-

Grandmaster
I have no opinion on the statue idea as I sell every statue I get but for the power scrolls, I would bump up the 'random power scroll spoints' to:

100 points for random 105
175 points for random 110
250 points for random 115
400 points for random 120

Most would say the points I suggested are too high but if the purpose of this suggestion is to lower item count because of items no one needs (but also doesn't want to get rid of because of a potential sell), then higher required points seems reasonable. :)

halygon

Grandmaster

This would only help out the top 1% of the shard. The majority of players do not have an excess of powerscrolls and statues.

iceman2kx

Novice
I kind of like the powerscroll idea, but I think it should go like this:

You can trade a power 5/10/15/20 for points. +5 gives the lowest amount of points and +20 gives the most. Once you have enough points saved up, you can trade it in and get a completely random powerscroll. So for example if you traded 4 +20s which gave you enough points, you then receive your new PS which could be a +5 crap PS. Alternatively you could trade 40 +5s (for the sake of the argument lets just say that random amount ) and end up receiving a +20. It has to be this way otherwise there will be some high roller with mills just buying up crap 20s and trading them in for more valuable +20s and end up reaping in profits.

Also I think this should be an event like the britannia clean up deal. Not always active. It would give at least some value/demand for crap powerscrolls and get rid of all the millions of powerscrolls accumlated.

Then after the event you will be able to browse vendors without getting snow blindness.

*edit
And the same for skill scrolls! 100 skill scrolls for 1 new one. I'm sure plenty of people would take that chance to try and get a animal taming SS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radar Mile

Master
And the same for skill scrolls! 100 skill scrolls for 1 new one. I'm sure plenty of people would take that chance to try and get a animal taming SS.

I'd lower that number. 100 of just about any power scroll is going to be worth far more than a single taming SS

halygon

Grandmaster
How about we just make dono coins non-transferable so they don't affect the economy. Then gold may be worth more and ps will not cost an arm and leg and then they will sell.