Brit crafting area FIXit or DELit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywize

Expert
Is their any plan of action to fix the brit crafting area? Ive seen people getting robbed and pkd left and right. Im sure alot of people will agree with me when i say its severly broken, and special thanks for the two asshats who are doing every bit of greifing and theifing. Consider this a petition for the gms to kickit in high gear and actually do something about it. I will not go there until its fixed. What a waste of money, skills, and overall game play this area has become.

shane, here are a few ideas for improvement: (finish making it like ipy aka uoac)

*make it a non combat zone:
if you dont already know, its very easy to pk anyone in any town due to exploit within the game coding. Simply drag their bar and walk far enough away until the life bar greys out. Now take one step towards them until it re appears blue. Now your ready to exploit pk in town. Dont worry you wont get banned for doing this. Ive paged a gm multiple times for this issue and the same violator has never been banned.

*make a crafting area in every town
If you made a crafting area in every town it would force the theives and greifers to constantly move around. Basically a crafter could stand half a chance to be left alone because their are now twelve different areas not just one...

*give it a banker npc
This is just common sense. no detailed explination is really necessary.

This was a half ass attempt to adopt and implement cool things from other servers. Same exact scenerio with titles and conquests. All im asking is if your gonna do it, do it right or dont do it at all. the way the crafting area is currently setup benfits theifs and griefers NOT CRAFTERS! And btw those two asshats are wreckognize and evil acid on uo forums.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
if you don't 100% afk in the crafting area you will be just fine. All these crafters want the resource bonus and die while afk then qq on the forums. its a joke

Pennywize

Expert
Considering they advertise that aspect of uof on the front page of their website... Just avoid it was a really dumb response lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. No. To all of it.

B. Those guys are super embarrassing. Just let them be super embarrassing.

They were laying themselves outttttttttttt earlier to steal less than 10 of each recall reg and 500g worth of iron ingots from myself and I'm sure they nabbed some trash barrel fodder from everyone else in attendance.

CG is in a good place right now. No tweaks necessary.

Pennywize

Expert
if you don't 100% afk in the crafting area you will be just fine. All these crafters want the resource bonus and die while afk then qq on the forums. its a joke
lol, u still get robbed and pkd even if your not afk, the area is super broken u can summon demons and ev's in it for clowns sake.

Pennywize

Expert
If its not fixed asap they need to take it off the front of website. Its not good for new players to be subjected to such douchery in whats supposed to be a trammy crafting area... I mean sure if u never want your population to grow longterm sure leave it as is.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
lol, u still get robbed and pkd even if your not afk, the area is super broken u can summon demons and ev's in it for clowns sake.

i've never been pked there and the only thing that has ever been robbed is a few ingots. Every time someone tried to attack me with a dp katana or lure my beetle i would call guards or kill them.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
If its not fixed asap they need to take it off the front of website. Its not good for new players to be subjected to such douchery in whats supposed to be a trammy crafting area... I mean sure if u never want your population to grow longterm sure leave it as is.

no.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Word of advice to the OP, drop this
This was a half ass attempt to adopt and implement cool things from other servers. Same exact scenerio with titles and conquests. All im asking is if your gonna do it, do it right or dont do it at all. the way the crafting area is currently setup benfits theifs and griefers NOT CRAFTERS! And btw those two asshats are wreckognize and evil acid on uo forums.
bit if you want to be taken halfway seriously. You already blew the other half so may as well salvage what you can.

Dimok

Master
I don't know about making it a care bear area, but:
"if you dont already know, its very easy to pk anyone in any town due to exploit within the game coding. Simply drag their bar and walk far enough away until the life bar greys out. Now take one step towards them until it re appears blue. Now your ready to exploit pk in town. Dont worry you wont get banned for doing this"
^ This shit needs to be fixed. I wondered how people were exploding my beetle and guards weren't doing jack squat when I called them, now I know.

Mango

Grandmaster
As someone who's spent several thousands of hours at the Brit crafting area (both afking and not), I don't feel like there's really much of an issue... especially with the almost constant guards that pop up now.

If you're constantly getting robbed or killed, pick up hiding and add it to your crafting script.
Like I said, i've spent thousands of hours at the brit crafting area. I've been killed maybe once, and robbed probably less than 5 times. but ofcourse alot of my crafiting is while im afk, so i just sum those 5 times up to a risk vs reward.

grossghost

Novice
As someone who's spent several thousands of hours at the Brit crafting area (both afking and not), I don't feel like there's really much of an issue... especially with the almost constant guards that pop up now.

If you're constantly getting robbed or killed, pick up hiding and add it to your crafting script.
Like I said, i've spent thousands of hours at the brit crafting area. I've been killed maybe once, and robbed probably less than 5 times. but ofcourse alot of my crafiting is while im afk, so i just sum those 5 times up to a risk vs reward.

Okay cool I'll be sure to get on my detect hidden character and afk detect hidden there.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
DElit fuLL dROp aT DeATh
mad.png
oR fiXIT!!!! MAny PLUAerys AGRee WUtH MEiE
mad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.