WTS BRIT FARM 18X18

Bromista

Grandmaster
Perfect. Thank you.

It's all yours @Bromista :)
Poor Salsa just can't catch a break lately. No meta for u. No plot for u.

I know the type of person you are, and even when you don't win you can't lose am I right? Jokes on us, we overpaid for the plot because you bid it up and never really wanted it anyway, etc etc *insert additional sore loser response here*

Thing is, WE don't even want the plot anymore.

Just kidding, we aren't punk ass ***** bitches like EQMS are.

Thanks for playing!

Salsa

Grandmaster
know the type of person you are, and even when you don't win you can't lose am I right? Jokes on us, we overpaid for the plot because you bid it up and never really wanted it anyway, etc etc *insert additional sore loser response here*

Bingo.

I'll let all the details out once you pay Future.

Enjoy the house!

lollo

Grandmaster
Feeling like a winner after overpaying a plot by at least 5-7 millions.
Salsa and sam are probably laughing their Ass off...like everyone reading this thread. Congrats on being even more stupid than wealthy

Bromista

Grandmaster
I get that you wanna try to play that angle. I would too if I was a have-not watching the haves get what they want even if it means overpaying. I'm worth an absurd amount of gold, the true amount would be hard to estimate, so I really don't mind overpaying for what I want. I do it all the time.

@Salsa Future emptied out all that he wanted to take with him and left me lots of unsorted junk. What's your big reveal bubba? I'm just dying to know.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Enjoy the plot guys.

You guys need to do a better job of bidding up your friends auctions, you were not very slick about it. As if that EQMS clusterfuck at the house wasn't evidence enough, there are so many other red flags regarding this auction that I just can't allow myself to make this purchase. It's a nice plot and I'm definitely not afraid of putting 15m on it but the way you have gone about it is classless at best.

@halygon what's the deal with fake bidding, is there a forum vacation in order for this kind of behavior?

Salsa

Grandmaster
Lol, go ahead and make your veiled threats. It is of little to no consequence to me.

To:
Enjoy the plot guys.

You guys need to do a better job of bidding up your friends auctions, you were not very slick about it. As if that EQMS clusterfuck at the house wasn't evidence enough, there are so many other red flags regarding this auction that I just can't allow myself to make this purchase. It's a nice plot and I'm definitely not afraid of putting 15m on it but the way you have gone about it is classless at best.

@halygon what's the deal with fake bidding, is there a forum vacation in order for this kind of behavior?

In a matter of an hour.

You are the biggest idiot I've ever met and the easiest guy to trick in the fucking book.

Nobody is bidding up any friends auction here you moron. I'm bidding you up. I called out on something awful forums that I was bidding you up, but also that was I willing to pay for it at a price.

That price has come and gone. That's the big reveal, but I fucking knew dangling some big reveal in front of you would scare you away. You're the biggest fucking loser I've met kid.

You talk about playing with the big boys and trying to make me afraid of bidding you up earlier in this thread. What a fucking joke.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Not sure what the actual legit bid from EQMS is, but Future I'm sure you will get a decent price for the plot.

Like I said, I would not have minded overpaying for the plot. They don't make plots like this every day, but there has been so much sketchy behavior surrounding this auction that I can not justify carrying through in an effort to protect myself from horseassery.

Bromista

Grandmaster
There was never a fake bid on my part. I am a legit businessperson through and through. This is the only time I have ever backed out of an auction, and this is far and away the sketchiest auction I have ever been a part of.

I am sensing some serious desperation now. And Salsa trying to dictate the auction early on and getting pissy about me backing out only further proves my point.

Salsa

Grandmaster
There was never a fake bid on my part. I am a legit businessperson through and through. This is the only time I have ever backed out of an auction, and this is far and away the sketchiest auction I have ever been a part of.

I am sensing some serious desperation now. And Salsa trying to dictate the auction early on and getting pissy about me backing out only further proves my point.

LOL. You mad I bid you up?

The only desperate person in this thread is you, trying to back peddle your way out of a bid.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You tried to play me. There is something to be said when a player gets pissed when his biggest competition in an auction backs out leaving him to get what he wants for cheaper, and then returns to bid significantly lower than his last highest bid.

I must not be as stupid as you think. I sense some real desperation.

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL. You mad I bid you up?

The only desperate person in this thread is you, trying to back peddle your way out of a bid.
Says the guy who has already done so and admitted to fake bidding.

GG, you fucked up a good thing your buddy had going by pushing it too far.

I hate to see this plot go, but not as much as I'd hate to get played.

Like I said, even when you don't win you can't lose and that's a sad story.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Says the guy who has already done so and admitted to fake bidding.

GG, you fucked up a good thing your buddy had going by pushing it too far.

I hate to see this plot go, but not as much as I'd hate to get played.

Like I said, even when you don't win you can't lose and that's a sad story.

You still think he is my buddy. That's the best part. You're still totally clueless.

DANCE PUPPET DANCE

Bromista

Grandmaster
Right. Because there weren't just a whole bunch of EQMS hanging out in and around the plot prior to the designated time.

Good luck with the plot, I know you fellers need it more than anyone else on the server so I really hope you guys strike a deal that benefits both parties.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I gave Future an offer and he decided to have choice words with me and I reteacted the bid.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Did he smack your hand for fucking this up for him?

You have a long history of being less than trustworthy, the opposite can be said for me. I'd be pissed at you too if I were him.

I would like to thank the former guildmate who wishes tobremain anyonymous. He warned me some time ago very early in the auction to be wary of this kind of shenaiganery. You know who you are :)