BUDCOOKIE'S AUCTION HOUSE THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 26TH 9:30 PM CST

Budcookie

Grandmaster
auction.jpg

The Auction Will Begin At 9:30 CST PM. Gating will start at 9 at the SE corner of WBB. PM Me With Any Questions Or To Add Items.
THE LIST
Falon Tribal Mask Blessed 550k SB
Pure White Tribal Mask Blessed 550k SB
Pure White Glasses Blessed 2.5 Mil SB

Barracoon's Putrid Kryss 100k SB
Santa's Fist Title Scroll 50k SB
Layered Brimstone Tribal Mask 400k SB
Layered Green Deer Mask 400k SB
A Quenching Relic 400k SB
Blessed Red/Blue Tunic 50k SB
Blessed Half Apron 50k SB
Brimstone Torch 400k SB
Hue 1244 Purple Sandals 100k SB
Minotaur Statue Deed 350k SB
Ethreal Boura 1.75mil SB
The Cure 2.0 (Blessed) ANY WEAPON in your hands (including your fists) and SPELLS you cast gain SILVER SLAYER bonus damage to undead. Lasts one hour (even after death) 12 hour C/D

Starting bid 1.75 mil
Two Marked Verite Runic Warhammers 350k SB each
Marked Aggy Spear SB 75k
Marked Aggy War Hammer SB 100k
Fallon Skully Blessed SB 100k
Neira's Cutlass SB 50k

Focal Relic SB 500k

Last edited by a moderator:

Yepitsme

yo ... auction got shut down by pks ... charge 5k a head and do it in town next time

Its too bad because i really liked the concept and your house for it.

bradley-

Grandmaster
yo ... auction got shut down by pks ... charge 5k a head and do it in town next time

Its too bad because i really liked the concept and your house for it.

Funny, auction is happening right now! EQMS all took a dirt nap and either took the stat or paid us money. Either way, I'm okay with it.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Killed many a blue that had probably never seen a spell fired in anger before... was fun and reminded me of old times on OSI.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
You mean came rollin in 25 deep, got owned, and bounced. EQMS was only disruptive for like 10 minutes max, the gate blocker was a nice touch though. I sold 10 mil in player items in 2 hours, my cuts 5 percent, do the math on that. I could have paid your 100k, not gonna, not now not ever. You ruined nothing last night but did manage to piss everyone off, good job.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
o.... well If I remember correctly, our guys in POWER came in with 4 tamers and ran them off and then all you scrub blue tram bitchs casted a explosion thinking u actually did something, then i got banned from the house when other members of POWER didnt get banned and then my item revoked?

lol fuck yo auction, i'll sell stuff half price if the item ever goes up on an auction

u got cry baby ass blues who play this game in their feelings all day everyday, rage log when they die and cry and ***** in IRC......get real your talk is cheap, and pretty much staff put all you scrub blues on blast the other night ago for lettin EQMS drive you to the point in crying........sad that 75% of the population can't come together and kill 1 group.... you guys are sorry LMFAO

since 0% of the blue tram zergs know how to pvp,If I was you I'd be encouraging making forensic, herding, camping skills you guys can use, theres a post in the other thread about it, maybe you guys can enjoy your roleplaying a little more with that

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Actually you gated them in downstairs and tried to raid it after EQMS left, kinda shady buddy so i banned and resold yer shit. Why do people not bothering anyone or their gameplay bother you pvpers so much, and Blue Tram Bitches sounds like a badass Southern Rock Blues type band, totally gonna steal that if i ever start a band.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
when u do an auction, your focus is on that correct?

kstfu, u wern't paying attention.....If your dumbass put 2 and 2 together, u seen me off screen my blue so it didnt get targeted because we came in before eqms did and then after they left oh.. and if your dumbass payed any attention u seen that another power member was gating it and we were all inside the house on reds, i didnt gate anythign in.... maybe you should learn more about the game, maybe that will awaken your awareness skills or something??????

Budcookie

Grandmaster
You sound mad, ive seen you rage on other people before but this is a first for me. Lets see, im supposed to comment on your height, and how much you complain, not sure what else cause i dont give a shit. I know what i was told, stop being a little ***** and get over it, i still love you you fucking crybaby!!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You mean came rollin in 25 deep, got owned, and bounced. EQMS was only disruptive for like 10 minutes max, the gate blocker was a nice touch though. I sold 10 mil in player items in 2 hours, my cuts 5 percent, do the math on that. I could have paid your 100k, not gonna, not now not ever. You ruined nothing last night but did manage to piss everyone off, good job.

The only reason we got ran off is because POWERS pokemon nearly instakill you. You sound pretty cocky but then went on to talk shit to POWER -- maybe next time they dont help you and your event is shut down.

Either way, was fun and will be included in our PVP video...

Babethoven

Grandmaster
You sound mad, ive seen you rage on other people before but this is a first for me. Lets see, im supposed to comment on your height, and how much you complain, not sure what else cause i dont give a shit. I know what i was told, stop being a little ***** and get over it, i still love you you fucking crybaby!!

no its just when people THINK they know what they are talking about, I like shoving my foot up their ass and shutting them the fuck up on shit they know NOTHING about, thats all tbh ;\

but POWER showed up on 4 tamers 1 healer, killed more EQMS than the 30 blues at the auction EVER would have! then.... the auction continued with no more problems after that.....grow some nuts in this game, or in RL either or... just man up 1 time in your life, Don't hide like a little ***** in a pixel game bro...... its 2015

but.......with a team of females like yours? I'd start up a house cleaning buisness in UO, you know go dust, vacuum, etc etc get good at something, If your mad about how that last auction went, your really gonna be mad about the next ones to come lol

PS dont rage quit like duckface bro

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Wow you are really pissed, this is great. Like i said, i made 400k at that auction, not sure how much you made but id call it a success. I dont get the grow some nuts comment though or the hiding in a pixel game thing. As far as shoving feet up peoples asses and what not, dont really get that either, my ass is still tight. This is fun though, kinda like watching my 3 year old throw a fit and i have no idea why, i should just beat your ass and put you to bed, big boys dont act like that Babethoven, no go to your room till you can act like a man.