BUDCOOKIE'S AUCTION HOUSE THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 26TH 9:30 PM CST

Budcookie

Grandmaster
The only reason we got ran off is because POWERS pokemon nearly instakill you. You sound pretty cocky but then went on to talk shit to POWER -- maybe next time they dont help you and your event is shut down.

Either way, was fun and will be included in our PVP video...

I wasnt talking shit on power, but theu did in fact kill people at my auction including @Faytality. I was talking shit specifically on Babethoven because he is crying on my thread. And sorry if i came off as cocky but as i already stated you didnt "shut down" shit, just delayed a bit. Since the auction bothers you all so much i just wont do it anymore:)

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
I wasnt talking shit on power, but theu did in fact kill people at my auction including @Faytality. I was talking shit specifically on Babethoven because he is crying on my thread. And sorry if i came off as cocky but as i already stated you didnt "shut down" shit, just delayed a bit. Since the auction bothers you all so much i just wont do it anymore:)

I'm so glad I resisted the recruitment from EQMS. This is deliberate griefing of a player run event for no other reason than to try to get noticed. This isn't PVP.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I'm so glad I resisted the recruitment from EQMS. This is deliberate griefing of a player run event for no other reason than to try to get noticed. This isn't PVP.

Except this is what defines UO... this man was offered protection for a small fucking sum(100k) and instead he chose to be greedy and paid for it. The only reason he was saved was because POWER showed up.... the same people who saved him he decided to shit talk in this thread -- tough times ahead for this auction it seems :/

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I say bring it the fuck on. The next auction will be next Thursday. Some auction nights i only make 100k so why would i give it all to you. You dipshits are in for a rude awakening if you think a bunch of newb pks with fs scrolls are going to shut me down. See ya in a week.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Except this is what defines UO... this man was offered protection for a small fucking sum(100k) and instead he chose to be greedy and paid for it. The only reason he was saved was because POWER showed up.... the same people who saved him he decided to shit talk in this thread -- tough times ahead for this auction it seems :/
How the hell do you figure i work my ass off and you get any gold just by rolling in my shit. You stupid assholes arent looking for pvp, you are just grieving plain and simple. Let me be clear that EQMS will never get one gold from me. Do your worst chicken shits:)

crazy-horse

Master
Back in the day, on Sonoma, there was a player owned building, open to the public.. the YMCA (Yew Merry Center For All). It had a basic rule.. no fighting allowed in the building nor on the grounds. A couple of the larger PK guilds had members who were regulars and never PK'd there.
However, it was an easy target for newbie PK guilds wanting to get noticed... they would roll in and start killing. Regulars, respecting the rules would recall out or die peacefully. But, almost without exception, every member of the offending guild would be hunted down to extinction over the next few weeks.
We get by with a little help from our friends.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
The saddest part of this whole auction was for a mere 100k, budcookie could have had 20PKs protecting his auction every week.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Im just being real -- the auction was a cool thing, sorry that we got into character and decided to offer him protection. He chose not to pay it out of greed and his auction got fucked up..now its cancelled. Oh well, Im sure someone else will step up and run something like this if there is the demand for one.