Buff and Debuff Bar

Drake741

Novice
+1

It makes good sense to know if your spell reflect is up without trying to cast it again, especially since it has multiple charges. Poison would be nice too.

halygon

Grandmaster

Although it is a great feature for later eras of UO, I think for the era that UO:F is based off of, it takes away a piece of the "skill" portion that many of us are used to. With that, it really is no more counting the spells till your reflect breaks or reactive armor, etc. Bandaid timers are already available in Razor/UOSteam.

BTW, if you do have this bar up on your screen when you target something, it can be turned off in the UO Options menu.

Sarphus

Journeyman
Some players can use scripts to counteract any "skill" associated with timers being hidden from the user.

I agree with the OP that the buff bar should be implemented.

halygon

Grandmaster
Some players can use scripts to counteract any "skill" associated with timers being hidden from the user.

I agree with the OP that the buff bar should be implemented.
And the other 99% of players have to learn how the mechanics work. Do not blame everything on "scripts". The majority of players here do not use anything more than pre-set hotkeys in Razor or UOSteam and the most intricate macro they make is themselves recording an action to loop it.