Butlers and empty bottles

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
butler isn't suppose to be cheap it's a luxury item to save time on restocking.
I think sinks like that are a decent thing in the game, specially something like bottles. Gives you a reason to keep having to buy more of something other than regs.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Let players buy reagents and bottles directly from butler at 4/6 and 7 for bottles. More gold sink more convenience provided. Unlimited amounts available.

drasked

Grandmaster
butler isn't suppose to be cheap it's a luxury item to save time on restocking.
I think sinks like that are a decent thing in the game, specially something like bottles. Gives you a reason to keep having to buy more of something other than regs.

Why do you think you wouldn't have to buy bottles without this mechanic?

Bongzilla

Master
Smh, this is a foolish arguement. Shane is right, "luxury". I still do restock bags at my house and in my bank. Granted, our guild has a butler and we use it heavily however it is a good habit to have restock bags ready to roll. Not to mention a restock macro isnt that hard to set up and is just as fast, imho quit being lazy and or ******** about how you play.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Let players buy reagents and bottles directly from butler at 4/6 and 7 for bottles. More gold sink more convenience provided. Unlimited amounts available.

This is a superb idea. There are only a few players that resell regs on their vendors. There are even fewer who restock them regularly. That means that it wouldn't be hurting anyone's business. Obviously selling potions like that would be detrimental to player vendors but regs wouldn't be a problem.

It would certainly benefit players by offering them a convenience. Having to search for regs detracts from the game because there's so many monotonous steps. Recall around finding vendors, stacking the multitude of tiny regs on top of each other, gating them out or deeding them., then placing on butler. Butlers could charge a slightly higher price for the added convenience.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Because what reason would there be to ever buy bottles otherwise?

You know that 90% of pvpers on this shard play alchy mages and spam explo pots like no tomorrow, right? And explosion potions when used, remove the bottle as well. You do know this, right? Not to mention all the empty bottles that decay on people's corpses in the field because nobody bothers to grab them.