WTB Buying Pure White ridable wolf

Lament

Master
woah dude you mad?

i havnt even talked to you in weeks...

you dig up some old ass thread to try to boost your e-peen?

smd kid

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
woah dude you mad?

i havnt even talked to you in weeks...

you dig up some old ass thread to try to boost your e-peen?

smd kid

Are you delusional or in denial, kid? You made your shitty peasant offer not even a week ago.. and then saw me and called my target for no reason just the other day, all upset because you knew your dumb ass would never be able to afford one.. and then you proceeded to talk shit to me while I was ghost (specifically about the wolf, lmao). That is the only reason I even laughed when I saw this thread. You're so jelly.

Cry (lament) more, puss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
You sure do troll forums and bank sit a lot for not playing UO forever Drake...

Just because I have not been active lately, does not mean I don't still have a vested interest in the server.. which is why I haven't given away all my shit, I still log in and refresh my houses, and I buy/sell for new items, from time to time.

and this guy Lament is the real troll. Juan Carlos aka Lament, has been the biggest troll since we ran his animal taming scripting ass out of the wolf fort, several months ago.. this back and forth, is actually the result from something he started in game, when I was actually playing the game.. but thanks for joining the conversation.. whoever you are.

Lament

Master
animal taming scripting?? I use razor... youre not very smart drake.

and you get so angry over a game. im guessing your quality of life must suck, much like you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Just because I have not been active lately, does not mean I don't still have a vested interest in the server.. which is why I haven't given away all my shit, I still log in and refresh my houses, and I buy/sell for new items, from time to time.

and this guy Lament is the real troll. Juan Carlos aka Lament, has been the biggest troll since we ran his animal taming scripting ass out of the wolf fort, several months ago.. this back and forth, is actually the result from something he started in game, when I was actually playing the game.. but thanks for joining the conversation.. whoever you are.

kareem is jody breeze lol, hes just riding on his boyfriends lap trying to protect him , they are both vp3 guild.

but yea i seen lament script taming the wolfs for months straight! when i first started here lol, you could even drag off his pretamed wolfs and F his slots up, sorry razor isnt ganna pop you out of hiding to tame wolfs and walk to the animals.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
kareem is jody breeze lol, hes just riding on his boyfriends lap trying to protect him , they are both vp3 guild.

but yea i seen lament script taming the wolfs for months straight! when i first started here lol, you could even drag off his pretamed wolfs and F his slots up, sorry razor isnt ganna pop you out of hiding to tame wolfs and walk to the animals.

I kinda figured as much.. What a joke. and lmao about the animal taming script.. I'm still trying to figure out if he really believes his own bs, and is delusional or if he is just in denial.