Buying/Selling/Trading High End BOD's!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey hey! I would like to take those off your hands, what will it cost me?
Man. I don't know.

Barbed kits haven't been bought, sold, or turned in in forever. Not sure how much demand there has been for them, or how much demand there may possibly be with the battles tourney on the horizon (if you're close to filling that LBOD of course, the rest of the smalls shouldn't bee too hard to track down due to 0 demand for BOD cloth and months of BOD gathering since the last barbed kit)

Weight that against having not sold jack shit lately...I dunno how about 250k for all three?

although you have me by the short and curlys, I think that because the bod cloth market has crashed alot of these bods are probably around, I will however counter-offer 70k each. 210k total, im happy youre happy, right?

Bromista

Grandmaster
although you have me by the short and curlys, I think that because the bod cloth market has crashed alot of these bods are probably around, I will however counter-offer 70k each. 210k total, im happy youre happy, right?
I'm happy.

Meet after a bit? I won't be on for a few hrs.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No idea. I can check when I get home
O.k. if not I'll probably just sell to you. Not much else I'm looking for, maybe a couple 20x shadow plate smalls and I'll just fill my LBOD. And the horned leather smalls I could use if you have any of those.

Torin

Adept
I've got every single 20ex shadow small except for legs. No horned tbods except for 20ex boots though.