CALLING ALL COMPANION'S !!!

StarBaby

Grandmaster

Thank you Carl & Desi ! we now have a new "Young" players guild ( NEW )
Id like to ask ALL companions to remember to offer an invite to any young's you meet.

PLEASE HELP US GROW, INVITE SOME YOUNGS TODAY!

Desi

Grandmaster
[NEW] is an exciting initiative, and Adam currently is working on a way to automate Young player invites into the guild. I am happy to say that we are rapidly growing with both newer players and returning vets who are absolutely thrilled to return to the nostalgia of Ultima.

Companions, [NEW] is still a work in progress so please contact myself, Starbaby or Roo (Yoar on forums) for player invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Glad to see they took my suggestion. I think this will be a great way to help the young players. I'll have to have a different character be made into a companion. I can't guild Skye of course.

Yoar

Adept
This will be great. We'll be able to assist youngs through guild chat, rather than violating their privacy by gating ourselves to them :D

Kael

Master
New guilds have been very successful on other shards getting people up to speed and allowing them to meet other new players. Should be a welcome addition here !

StarBaby

Grandmaster
Yep, great job everyone.. looks like the young guild has almost 20 new members. :))
but, we can still use help.. login and help a young today. :)

S

Shane

Great initiative and positivity here.
I am really happy you guys take this seriously!

Desi

Grandmaster
Okay, looks like Adam automated it so that a Young receives guild invitation to [NEW] upon log-in.

Adam, you rock.

... and now we are raaaaaaaaapidly expanding.

Companions, I need you!!!! Contact me, Starbaby, or Yoar (Roo in-game) for guild invite.