Can we please move the shitty gate spawns for these events?

[Legato]

Master
Jesus Christ. I love these awesome events, but for fucks sake, if youre going to have portals to teleport players into the event, dont set them up so they put you boxed into the middle of about 40 god damn monsters.

Its like youre asking people to not give a shit about participating. From someone who hasnt had time this week to participate in the event and being really excited to try it, to instantly get his ass handed to him walking into the gate without even a chance to recall, you can have your event back. fuck it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont konw about all the gate trapping and such however, that does kind of suck that youve been gone all weekend then try to log on to do it today because you are already so far behind the curb you couldnt possibly get top 25. I think the next event i am goign to plan for and put in some serious time. This one i just didnt have the time to keep up with these guys who play all day everyday

Decoy

Grandmaster
Locations are definitely pretty abysmal. If you do take one you need to at least hide or invis before going in. Still, they need to be moved outside the spawn area. I wonder if it would make sense to auto-hide you like Moongates do?

Lightfoot

Expert
Ya it is no different, lame as ever. Doing the event its just like the worst thing ever, you just do it so you can maybe get a prize. When you there, fighting, its either just a bunch of people mooching your kill or idiots dragging 20 things behind them to you. It is so tedious, boring, and lame...no different from last few years. They really fail when trying to put on these events I never had the least bit of fun, my guild of 25+ active members won't even go close. I have 350k and I don't if that's even worth anything. I am literally counting the seconds when I am doing this, wishing I was being water boarded or something somewhat pleasant. But this is one of the only chances to actually do something in UO so we are all stuck hating it and trying to get points. I am let down most how every time they say it will be different and better and it is literally no different.