Champ Participation Reward and AR patch for masks

If you say so. if it takes it one tiny bit back towards trammel and leaves it still almost exactly like it is...it shouldn't chap your ass so much.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I'm not in the Staff so it's only my opinion, maybe will be added I don't know,

Im simply saying I can't view the sense, you do a Champ becouse of Relic and valuable PS, you "cry" becouse people RAID you.

Are you sure that a token that give you a reward like Black Dye Tube makes RAID more sweet to swallow?

if a black dye tub would be the reward then yes it would be pointless I agree. but maybe there are enough people that would want to see it that "cry" as you say that would want it to happen. I suppose saying im crying is fair considering I called you a troll and said you want the game to be miserable for everyone but you. But I do think you are one of those, and that's why you have continued to troll the post instead of saying I don't like that idea and moving on like most of the others.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I dont see the problem with people getting tokens for champ participation... they still get raided but at least they get something for their time spent.

To get back to the original point if trolls like you who want players to be miserable get their way it will be nothing but EQ money and power ebolt railing eachother into oblivion and you trolls will be begging people to bring the server population back up. There has to be a balance between what we have and what will be or that's the way it will end.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yes i'm a kind person, and I dont want blessed banked champ reward :)

why do you care if additional rewards are added to a champ? make it so people accrue champ points and when they get to a really large number, they get something from a champ point vendor.

StegcO

Grandmaster
why do you care if additional rewards are added to a champ? make it so people accrue champ points and when they get to a really large number, they get something from a champ point vendor.

I don't care, maybe will be a good idea, I'm simply try to understand what "ilovetofart" have in mind.

If every 3 champ you will have enought token to buy 10xTaming 120 I absolutly disagree becouse will be more important make damage than fight back a RAID.

If you need 9999999999999 champ 1st position to have a Black Dye Tube is absolutly no sense.

Obviously there is a middle way, that's why I ask to "ilovetofart" what have in mind, I only care that will be balanced.

no one fights back a raid anyway...except when two raid groups show up and fight eachother. the point you are completely missing is you wouldnt get fucking a black dye tub for a million and you wouldnt get a 120 taming for 3 champs. it would be a system that would be somehwere in between. maybe not even PS/Relics. could just be uniques and rares if you have a ton of them and littler shit if you only had a few. not a difficult concept...but you seem to have trouble grasping it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
no one fights back a raid anyway...except when two raid groups show up and fight eachother. the point you are completely missing is you wouldnt get fucking a black dye tub for a million and you wouldnt get a 120 taming for 3 champs. it would be a system that would be somehwere in between. maybe not even PS/Relics. could just be uniques and rares if you have a ton of them and littler shit if you only had a few. not a difficult concept...but you seem to have trouble grasping it.

:)

If I remeber correctly there was an idea about PS Fragments to build up 105/110 PS, anyone with a better memory?

BEN!

Grandmaster
if this happens it should go off time spent aggroed with champ mobs or something. if you go by score then most rewards are going to goto established players with meta pets that should be able to defend themselves. Newer players should benefit as much (if not more) from such a system

Xiulan

Master
Couldn't this just be added to [conquests? That already gives cumulative rewards. Should be something better than a title scroll, though.