champ rewards

Call it what you wanna call it...its too easy to raid champs. Some say its a part of UO and i agree, but the ganking has gotten out of control. Its hard to have fun as a PVM char anymore. Champ rewards should go to banks.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Call it what you wanna call it...its too easy to raid champs. Some say its a part of UO and i agree, but the ganking has gotten out of control. Its hard to have fun as a PVM char anymore. Champ rewards should go to banks.

100% Troll

Sadly i wasnt trolling. The other post is a great idea. everyone talks about risk reward, but there is no risk and reward when every champ that gets run (in the evening when some of us with jobs and adult lives can actually play) gets raided. There is already only a very small chance for the not ridiculously rich people to get ahead, it is made impossible when all anyone ever does is run around and ebolt rail and gank.

StegcO

Grandmaster
A part of me cant disagree the fact that, viewed by the eyes of a solo player, in part you are right.

But this is not a solo game, its not UltimaVII.

Group up with friends and have fun making champ, procecting it and even raid the champ of other people.

You will have more fun than dropping Blessed Relic directly in bank.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Furync

Grandmaster
A part of me cant disagree the fact that, viewed by the eyes of a solo player, in part you are right.

But this is not a solo game, its not UltimaVII.

Group up with friends and have fun making champ, procecting it and even raid the champ of other people.

You will have more fun than dropping Blessed Relic directly in bank.

This is heard all too often. "Find a group and protect your champ or whatever". Some of us have absolutely no interest in PVPing. Not only that, but we're already in a group of like minded people. We're on PVM characters who have no PVP skills, we have monster/boss aggro, in a no recall area and here comes a wave of PVP characters, who have all pre-cast their spells, geared towards killing players, setup in voice com and coordinated. We don't stand a chance.

Strangely enough, I have no issue with this because that's just how the game works. I would love to see something level the playing field, or as what was suggested in the other post, a way for the blues to have some sort of reward for their efforts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I mean even doing a champ with a group say it somehow miraculously ends in 1v1 for tamers to reds. we are already engaged with mobs/(more often then not since they roll in right at the end) the boss, theres no way we will recover at all if they are even remotely decent at pvp. and those odds never happen.

I 100 percent agree dropping all rewards directly in the bank would be ludacris...too many people that enjoy pvp and raiding champs would be upset. On the other hand something to mitigate it and make it worth the effort would be solid.

StegcO

Grandmaster
There is a lot of themepark game, they have game mechanic you will find

There is a lot of themepark game, they have game mechanic you will find

Snarky snarky. i like uo, and would rather stay playing. attitudes like that and the ganking are what push people that dont want to gank off the server. say what you will though. when its just a constant ebolt rail battle between eq and power and you all wonder why no one new wants to join...come back to it.