Champion Spawn : Intended Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Seems to me you dont want to raid a champ by killing people there, probably because you cant. Reminds me of the guy who plays a thief to steal 1 item vs the guy who plays the PK to kill someone and take all of their items.

It seems to me you dont understand my quote .

Dont worry @GluttonySDS , i wont blame you ! thats exactly the reason you are glutts !

LAWL !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Summary: if you want to raid a champ, raid it. if you think abusing a broken mechanic and luring spawn the boss away from people who did the champ without having to kill them, then its because you are afraid to take the risk and PK.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Summary: if you want to raid a champ, raid it. if you think abusing a broken mechanic and luring spawn the boss away from people who did the champ without having to kill them, then its because you are afraid to take the risk and PK.
Trust me glutt, ask Bobby to have some lesson.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Player driven problems should be solved by player driven solutions

Isnt it ??

It's chickenshit to lure a champ boss away. Shows you suck at raiding a champ or doing a champ yourself. Don't talk about player driven solutions when the only reason you are is because you know if this change happens you might actually have to, I don't know, fight to take a champ.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
It's chickenshit to lure a champ boss away. Shows you suck at raiding a champ or doing a champ yourself. Don't talk about player driven solutions when the only reason you are is because you know if this change happens you might actually have to, I don't know, fight to take a champ.

Ok you are clearly upset now .

Calm down .

Some group / guilds are better than others thats all i am trying to say

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I think if there is one thing that we can all agree on is ...the fact that this became one very debateable suggestion topic !

@JennaL At your convenience, and once staff discusses this suggestion topic further , please keep us in the loop :)

Myself and a lot of other people are wondering what the final decision by staff will be and how staff views this inconsistency amongst champ spawns. Thus, so this can be resolved once and for all :)

Cinder

Master
PVMers do champs with tamers and bards.

We are not set up for PVP. We are basically PK bait. :)

We can take on spawn, and take down a champ. It is our fun in game.

BUT .... Our pets are nerfed to the point that we can not kill Pkers, Or defend ourselves against Pkers.
( We accept this, we die.)

So all we are asking is to keep spawn in a general location, the champ area.

Easier pickings for the PKers , but a chance for us to get ressed, and get out with a reward?

Sandbox games are set up to please a multitude of players.. not just the PKers. :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS and every PK on UOF... please note... this thread has nothing to do about PK's in general and/or Zerging.

@Bobby123 @steve-o I will call it for how it is. Why must you feel the need to lure the boss away 40-50 screens? To be sneaky as fuck because you lack something? To avoid confrontation? To abuse a game mechanic that has no consistency between champ spawns? If you want to contest a champ spawn - don't lure the boss away and come at us with reds and either kill us and reap your rewards - or die.... or use thieves. Or - are you afraid of being statted? I am not asking a champ boss to be boxed in a 20x20 area... All I am suggesting is that each champ spawn have defined areas so that boss's cannot be lured 50+ screens away. Stop being so scurred. Is it because $ and POWER don't have enough PK's on usually to come at us with reds in order to wipe us out at the altar? That would sound like a player driven problem, that could be solved by a player driven solution - recruit more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
the staff decieted to make 3 champs staying at altair and champs that can walk away to give small groups chance to steal some champs.

@steve-o @Bobby123 @girana @Malkraven Going back to this again... this sounds like an excuse that you guys are using as a crutch IMOP. Lets keep inconsistency and not fix champ spawns.. in order to cater to small groups like $ and power? It does not work that way. If you deem your alliance small... that again is a player driven problem that can be fixed by a player driven solution - recruit more.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS and every PK on UOF... please note... this thread has nothing to do about PK's in general and/or Zerging.

@Bobby123 @steve-o I will call it for how it is. Why must you feel the need to lure the boss away 40-50 screens? To be sneaky as fuck? To avoid confrontation? To abuse a game mechanic that has no consistency between champ spawns? If you want to contest a champ spawn - don't lure the boss away and come at us with reds and either kill us and reap your rewards - or die.... or use thieves. Or - are you afraid of being statted? I am not asking a champ boss to be boxed in a 20x20 area... All I am suggesting is that each champ spawn have defined areas so that boss's cannot be lured 50+ screens away. Stop being so scurred. Is it because $ and POWER don't have enough PK's on usually to come at us with reds in order to wipe us out at the altar? That would sound like a player driven problem, that could be solved by a player driven solution - recruit more.

Let me requote :

a WISE man once said : a truly great general will try to win by minimising casualties .

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Let me requote :

a WISE man once said : a truly great general will try to win by minimising casualties .

Bobby: Let me as you this. What will happen when we start to do the same thing you do ?

If this inconsistency is not fixed - mark my words. We will start to do the same thing that you guys do and we will watch stupidity. We will all just sit in a corner, and not work the last 2-3 candles. We will wait for the other group to make a move first... and that may not happen for how long? 10 mins? 20 mins? 30 mins? lawl.... what you and POWER have been doing for years now is just cheap and lame as fuck.... it stops now... 1 way or another ;)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby: Let me as you this. What will happen when we start to do the same thing you do ?

If this inconsistency is not fixed - mark my words. We will start to do the same thing that you guys do and we will watch stupidity. We will all just sit in a corner, and not work the last 2-3 candles. We will wait for the other group to make a move first... and that may not happen for how long? 10 mins? 20 mins? 30 mins? lawl.... what you and POWER have been doing for years now is just cheap and lame as fuck.... it stops now... 1 way or another ;)

Please do it and see how we respond in kind .

Its a matter of outplaying each other !

Afterall , tHis is actually an online game isnt it ?

Looking forward playing against players who use their wits ! :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@eppy @halygon @JennaL In regard to my thread here... you know what else that could be derived from this.. if this suggestion is implemented?

MORE PvPvPvPvP !

This would force more people to PVP (in my opinion) - if a champ spawn is contested at the altar area and nearby... vs some people/guilds luring the boss off to wherever 40-50 screens away! In regard to more PVP... wouldn't that be a good thing too? :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I agree with OP. If you want to take over a champ or even just raid the champ because you wanna PK, then you do that. Luring a boss away seems pretty cowardly and just simply says you suck at raiding/taking control of a champ.
Or like POWER always used to cry about: fighting outnumbered (definitely wouldn't say sucking because it's hard to suck when you do every little thing to gain a competitive advantage up to and including legitimate rule-breaking)

But they have always justified their shifty gameplay (luring, scripting, auto looting, kegging, etc) as being a result of merely evening the odds. Nevermind that they did all that same shit in a 1v1, which highlights the problems presented here.

Where do you draw the line?

As stated, rules exist for a reason. Not saying luring is against the rules in their current state, but adding boundaries leaves no room for interpretation while creating a consistent player experience. It's a no-brainer IMO.

girana

Grandmaster
Or like POWER always used to cry about: fighting outnumbered (definitely wouldn't say sucking because it's hard to suck when you do every little thing to gain a competitive advantage up to and including legitimate rule-breaking)

But they have always justified their shifty gameplay (luring, scripting, auto looting, kegging, etc) as being a result of merely evening the odds. Nevermind that they did all that same shit in a 1v1, which highlights the problems presented here.

Where do you draw the line?

As stated, rules exist for a reason. Not saying luring is against the rules in their current state, but adding boundaries leaves no room for interpretation while creating a consistent player experience. It's a no-brainer IMO.

how you can cry about "shift gameplay" while you doing private RDAs in Trammel lol.

steve-o

Grandmaster

why don't u do it?

i would love to see you trying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.