Champion Spawn : Intended Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
8 pages in no staff member gives a fuck about sad trammy tears

On Page 3. See below comment that was made. Please tell me Kaz - how does it feel to be wrong? :)

As for "tears" - the only tears I see is $OWER's ... at the thought of staff addressing this one and for all :)

Keep it civil.
And I'd be happy to bring this thread to the devs' attention for further discussion.

K A Z

Grandmaster
On Page 3. See below comment that was made. Please tell me Kaz - how does it feel to be wrong? :)

As for "tears" - the only tears I see is $OWER's ... at the thought of staff addressing this one and for all :)

wow, a mod/counsy. Havent heard from anyone who actually decides ob stuff though. Must be because this is a non-factor decision? And because they know that if they give in you will be in here next week demanding the next trammel change? They all know that youll only be content once theyve introduced trammel champ spawns.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
wow, a mod/counsy. Havent heard from anyone who actually decides ob stuff though. Must be because this is a non-factor decision? And because they know that if they give in you will be in here next week demanding the next trammel change? They all know that youll only be content once theyve introduced trammel champ spawns.
lol so salty.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
LOL @ me going to destard now to tame a young dragon for a friend.. to the west of Destard entrance a few screens.. and what do I see?

I see Rikktor... being lured south west of the altar [as usual] ... to level 2 entrance again @Bobby123 . I was not surprised because Rikktor was being lured by a ]$[ member *SMH*....

Really curious to see what staff's outcome will be with this thread in regard to the inconsistency with how certain champ spawns are set up compared to one another.

Last edited by a moderator:

girana

Grandmaster
LOL @ me going to destard now to tame a young dragon for a friend.. to the west of Destard entrance a few screens.. and what do I see?

I see Rikktor... being lured south west of the altar [as usual] ... to level 2 entrance again @Bobby123 . I was not surprised because Rikktor was being lured by a ]$[ member *SMH*....

Really curious to see what staff's outcome will be with this thread in regard to the inconsistency with how certain champ spawns are set up compared to one another.

we only lured because we saw you

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
we only lured because we saw you
I did not work that champ. Furthermore - it was already being lured , when you came across me on the south side of the altar.

I think I speak for most people (non power/$ members) when I say every person would rather die fighting for the boss when reds raid (ex. @GluttonySDS ) at the altar area versus not even know where the boss is because of said guild (@Bobby123 ) lures the boss 40-50 screens away out the other side in order to avoid confrontation and to take advantage of an inconsistent game mechanic... and a lot of people don't even realize that's possible in the first place.

How many people (besides myself) usually realizes that you go luring the boss off out the other end ? Example - before I saw no blues run over to where you were in Destard (by level 2) because those blues who worked that champ didn't even realize that was possible ... (luring a boss out the other side and to the other side of the dungeon).

Do you enjoy pissing people off and frustrating them into making them quit doing something in the game that they love - because $OWER abuses this inconsistent game mechanic daily ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
I haven't read all the pages but I certainly agree to the suggestion. Need some rubber bands!!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

JennaL

Expert
Due to inconsistency of mechanics this is part of the agenda for further discussion during our next staff meeting on Thursday evening.
Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.