Changing Cellar Foundation

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I recently bought a cellar deed only to find out what type of layout it was when I tried to place it. Is there any way to change the foundation? Also may I suggest we are given the option to select a foundation when placing the cellar? Seems very limited for a 3mil item.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Oh and fyi, if you buy it off the vendor you do get to choose, but once that first selection is made it is suck with that.

Staff

Young Player Help
Next restart you will be able to change your cellar foundation for 50k. You can access the gump by double clicking your cellar stairs.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Next restart you will be able to change your cellar foundation for 50k. You can access the gump by double clicking your cellar stairs.
Awesome, I asked carl about this once, but he was just a dick about it, not to bash anyone......Carl's a dick lol

Messremb

Grandmaster
somewhat off topic if i want to move my entrance without clearing out my cellar is that possible?

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
Another thing i noticed is the floor on my cellar extends about 4 tiles in front of my keep. So if im trying drop an item off on my front lawn it thinks its the cellar floor and im unable to drop said item. If i click my grass in front of house it says cellar floor. @Adam