changing Mammal Steed to Reptile Steed or vice versa !!

AssHat

Grandmaster
maybe donation item or anything

mammal has some of the worst sounds fighting and it is annoying, i am sure i am not the only person that got stuck with a animal they dont want and wanted the other type... this seems like something to look ahead or forward to knowing you will release more eggs on this server.

who will this hurt?
who will this help? $$$

Young Star

Grandmaster
I would like to change mine into a mammal. I don't think there are any ghost hued mammal steeds to trade with someone.

AssHat

Grandmaster
maybe if we find two people that just want to change styles lol we can page in! because i am not losing my hue!!

**wants Reptile

Young Star

Grandmaster
It would also be cool to be able to decide if you want it to change form when it levels. So if you prefer the skeletal steed over the charger or the hyrue (sp) over rhe reptalon you can keep that form but the skills and stats still change to the next lvl caps. That seems like a fair concession if a species change is too much of an ask.

I would also like to skip the lvl4 ridgeback form if i could and keep the frenzied until it gets to lvl 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Charger of the fallen looks like shit, and so does the final form of the reptile (don't remember the name of that piece of shit).

I'm hopefully getting a steed soon (@AssHat will have to train that mofo) and honestly i'd donate to have it remain at horse/ostard form.

Then again i also don't like the giant mutant chicken look of lvl 7 metas, but that's another story

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Mmmmm I don't like this idea. I don't actually own any metas, so I can't really speak from personal experience. But I think this was intended to be a get what you get kind of deal. That's why it's considered end-game content. If you don't like what you got, sell it and find a different one. You can't always get what you want the first time.