Christmas Decoration Competition

C

Carl

Ends: January 1st 2015

Competition: This competition is for everyone doesn't matter if you have a custom home or a classic home the house design does not matter.

We want to see who can decorate their home the best to fit the Christmas Theme.

Please use the
Code:
[img][/img]
Image tags and post all your screenshots in this thread.
Please make sure the images are good quality!

Reward are below (Subject to change)

1st Place - Silver(Undead) Slayer Spellbook (Christmas Hue) and Reward Statue and 1500 Donation Coin
Guybrush Threepwood

2nd Place - Reward Statue and 1000 Donation Coin
Faytality

3rd Place - Reward Statue and 500 Donation Coin
Desi

Note: You may not submit the same decoration design from previous year! Do not post houses that are not Christmas Theme!

Last edited:
C

Carl

Only submission replies, you are welcome to start a discussion thread or conversations among-st each other.

Raynan

Master
Heres my X-Mas-Forest Orc House SW of Ridable Polarbear Cave

Special Effect:
Release of 1-3 Crates 20-100k items value every day 5-6pm est
Starting on 10th December.

Candy Cane

Apprentice
Finally, after weeks of work, here is my Gingerbread House! It has a toy factory inside to provide gifts for all the boys and girls of Sosaria this Christmas.
(In case anyone is wondering, Santa is stuck in the chimney...not to worry though, firemen are on their way to help get the poor chubby old man out.)
wwjmld.jpg

25iok76.jpg

28ti1c7.jpg

kba9g2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
'Santa's House '
1znr7o8.jpg

wv75n7.jpg

Christmas tree that change colour after you click the bottom!
2e56zrt.jpg

and a toy machine with a lever that makes a real noise!
23uu5op.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
Please keep all posts submissions only. PM @Shane if you have any questions regarding this competition, do not post the question here.

That said... LET'S SEE SOME MORE SUBMISSIONS!

Faytality

Staff member
Christmas Party House
Santa Fay's Ho House​

A festive aquarium.

Every party house needs a good barroom.

Ol' Saint Nick is in the fireplace. He left a stuffed squirrel, goon dolls, and a wrapped present.

Santa must have gotten confused when someone asked for an inflatable chick.

These girls are on Santa's naughty list.

Hooooooooooooooooowdy Ho!

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Not a dedicated Christmas house but I did a lil bit

Notice the caged dragon
1front.png

Preparing for Christmas dinner. Tried going for a Hogwarts dinning hall look
1.png

And what's this? I think someone stopped by!
4.png

I know most of it is kind of bare, but I like to keep it neat. The roof is my main attraction.

JoeB

Adept
Sorry guys we lost track of this Competition as another Staff member had been running it before. I just created the rewards for this competition and am going to make sure we review these and choose the winners ASAP. Thanks for posting your homes in here.

JoeB

Adept
After reviewing the homes which have qualified for the event with the help of Skye we have decided the winners. Can the top 3 players please private message me on here with the X,Y coordinates of their homes using razor positioning system. It will make giving the prizes easier for both parties as I will be able to store them inside of your homes for you to get at your convenience.

1st Place - Guybrush Threepwood
2nd Place - Faytality
3rd Place - Desi

Congratulations to these three players. We hope to continue holding House decoration competitions in the future.