smile it's me

Grandmaster
Yea, me and @bradley-
737e79d1e6b14f1eb9ca775e0891ba5f.png

looks like a shadow iron plate..

Sir.

Grandmaster
looks like a shadow iron plate..
Close, but no cigar! Thats the beauty of these babies; they are colors that are unique natural hues instead of bright/neon/crappy-dye-tub looking hues (no offense neon lovers and guys who have neon armors! They r cool still lol) and slightly off from original ore hues u can mine/craft

bradley-

Grandmaster
Yea, me and @bradley- have a set. Although I bet bradley gave his away. It is nothing special, just special hue from a guard event in vesper.

40AR
737e79d1e6b14f1eb9ca775e0891ba5f.png

I still have my suit!!!
Z7Za6f0.jpg

Btw, do u have a hue u could provide for the dark gray plate @Swayze or @bradley- ?

Thanks!!

40 AR
Hue 2406

These suits came from the giant's invasion of Vesper Nov 2015. There were 2 (dev controlled) NPC's named Maxwell, who was the Order of the Silver Serpent Commander, and Geoffrey, who was the Commander of the Britannian Purity League. They both died to giants during the invasion but I was able to gather their suits and gave 1 suit to @Swayze. Both commanders chose a halberd as a weapon of choice but 1 had a red cloak/sash, the other had a dark gray cloak/sash

Sir.

Grandmaster
I still have my suit!!!
Z7Za6f0.jpg

40 AR
Hue 2406

These suits came from the giant's invasion of Vesper Nov 2015. There were 2 (dev controlled) NPC's named Maxwell, who was the Order of the Silver Serpent Commander, and Geoffrey, who was the Commander of the Britannian Purity League. They both died to giants during the invasion but I was able to gather their suits and gave 1 suit to @Swayze. Both commanders chose a halberd as a weapon of choice but 1 had a red cloak/sash, the other had a dark gray cloak/sash
Most excellent description of details!!! Tyvm my friend!! Awesome...

Anyone have any info similar to bradley- s input on the Off Gray Platemail? Thanks!

Swayze

Grandmaster
Most excellent description of details!!! Tyvm my friend!! Awesome...

Anyone have any info similar to bradley- s input on the Off Gray Platemail? Thanks!

seeing how bradley and I should have the only sets, he summed it up pretty perfectly.

Sir.

Grandmaster
seeing how bradley and I should have the only sets, he summed it up pretty perfectly.
Yeah he did and it looks like its up to u 2 what their value is :D

Those were the Dark-Gray suits, can anyone provide info on the lighter Off-Gray suits that dropped from "guards" when the server started or how many suits are out there? Thanks!

Everyone who has helped so far thank u so much - truly!

the dark plate, i was one of the first people in the arch demon room when the corpses of the "knights" were scattered in the room. i looted a whole suit of un-ided plate armor (showed as normal plate hue). after i would ID it, it turned that dark plate color. sold it to bradley for like 1m or something like that?

Sir.

Grandmaster
Awesome info @kevin newland thanks - interestingly, the orc helms (bone helms with horns) that drop on most of the orcs in the caves are unidentified and the normal while color when they drop, but when you ID them they turn a red color, assuming for Bloodclan's colors kinda deal - pretty neat to think that other items, ESPECIALLY platemail can be that way too :D cool stuff

i even paged in, they told me the corpses shouldnt have been able to be looted and that it must be a bug. let me keep it tho so that was pretty cool. bradley was doing his museum and figured it would be a nice suit to add to the collection

Sir.

Grandmaster
Updated the thread with Amazonian Platemail!
Anyone able to confirm if the Warden is still spawning and is dropping the Wardens armor? Thanks!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Hail, m'friends! Been a while since any new plate has been added to the list here, and I've heard rumor of a new set of "weightless" platemail that dropped in full suits at the 5 Year Anniversary/Lord British invasion event. Anyone have any details on this stuff? What the true benefits of "weightless" platemail are? I could see super low AR plate for berserkers, but still scratching my head on the "cool" factor of weightless aside from, well, it's unique (maybe?)!

Thank ye fer any input anyone might have on this! Pics would be greatly appreciated!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Thanks for the pics and info @StegcO , however, I remember seeing normal Platemail armor suits that dropped on a particular monster at the 5th year anniversary invasion (I believe it looked like a shadow knight, don't remember what it was specifically called) and was wondering if anyone by chance looted these normal plate suits and have any info on them?

Also, anyone know the specific name of the mob that dropped the dragon plate at the 5th year anniversary invasion?