Coming back after 17 years. - Europa player - Catweazle DDi

Catweazle

Prolly won't be the first one that came back after such a long period.

Used to play on Europa, ended up having 5 accounts there and when Minax base was moved from Papua into the mountain and I got my first scroll (120 Musicianship) I locked it down on the floor of my main old style 2s L-shaped villa and sold 4 of my 5 accounts. (Didn't want to sell my first and original account...:p)

$1200 ....bought myself a nice fly fishing rod of it :)

Anyhow, this server...kinda crazy how busy it is....times have changed, yet they also have not etc :p

(just pinged the server and got and avg of 115ms ....but that doesn't seem to be a problem playing it ...used to be, not anymore...odd:))

Anyhow, that's me, Catweazle of DDi.

Any former Europa players here ?

/Cat

Ps.: DDi, Delucian Defense initiative, we shall make sure it will be well defended here ...(.....:):))

Catweazle

Welcome, greetings from Italy :)

Heya :p

used to play with / against an Italian ....he was goooood ....from a notorious PK clan, 6i6 perhaps not sure ...this 1 Italian was a decent bloke tho :p (we had some chats now and then ...also at downtime brit gyard fights I went there with my BLACKSMITH o_O :p and fool about ...and the reds wouldnt hit me cos that 1 Italian bloke called me out ...was funny:))