Crystal ball of pet resurrection...or something

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
So I have had to Rez many a Dexxers swampy or other mount while playing. Sometimes at inopportune times. I have also had to wait to get my swampy rezd before.

I suggest that legendary tamers + gm vet could somehow make crystal balls of resurrection or deeds similar to repair deeds etc that will allow a Dexxer to Rez his mount himself just like crafters can make repair deeds for armor and weps.

Could maybe be done by using a bandage on a black scroll and if you are legendary tamer with gm vet, boom it turns into a pet Rez deed or if you want something fancy my crystal ball of pet Rez idea would b fun

Should be something cheap to buy like repair deeds imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no... afk tamers would be sooo easy start being worse...I see a few people script farming on multiple styles of chars (on mounts) and swamp drags offer a lot of ability to the rider so deff no. UNLESS you literally base it to just ordinary llama and horse mounts it will be exploited ( especially if compared to the price of repair deeds for anything else )

it would be nice... but it wont ever work. buy an ethy and/or make a char with vet... easy enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh D

Grandmaster
I fail to see how afk tamers would affect this at all?

So someone if afk taming in the Brit woods.....why cant he rez his pet with a deed at arch daemon? I don't see the connection.

its not afk taming its afk killing shit with pets is the issue... it be easy enough to use this deed in an automated form.... which would happen.

should never be the same rate as a repair deed... those sell way to cheap... and are easily obtainable...
and you shouldn't be able to use it on anyone flagged in any form of combat ...

no where does it say anothing about afk taming.... idk if you know how to read...

and don't claim edit.. last one was 3 hours before you even showedup....\

the only class this would be usefull for is none tamer templates..... but even then someone with a val swampy can still easier exploit it as well.. seeing without his mount his pvm effectiveness drops drastically...
if these things exist... they have to be worth dono coins... 100 coins per quick revive. that equals 17k... if you want that luxury it should not be that cheap... ( you can farm 20k in an hour )

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh D

Grandmaster
no... afk tamers would be sooo easy start being worse....

Your English sucks, so don't question my ability to read it. Your first post (copied above) said afk tamers. How the fuck am I supposed to know you mean people gaining meta xp with a pet, I've never heard it phrased that way. When people say AFK taming, they are referring to people taming animals AFK.

And now that you have further explained yourself you have further lost me as to wtf you are talking about. The original poster is referring to non-tamers trying to rez their pets. Most tamers don't ride a swamp dragon, dexers do. And dexers don't have veterinary and animal lore. And no your PvM ability doesn't drop drastically without a valorite swampy, its just a 20% reduction to physical damage. So if you are getting hit for 10, you would now be getting hit for 12 dmg. I think @Tantreghan had a good suggestion.

Your theories about how this would be abused are amusing, and entirely unrealistic. Who the hell farms meta xp afk, and wants their pet to be instantly rezzed when it dies via any means? It'll just die again even if you are alive long enough to resurrect it.

what do you call a person farming... a tamer... what do you say when someone is taming... taming... afk taming... afk tamer... two totally obviously different things...

you keep missing the part where tamer didn't have ing at the end CLEARLY STATING taming of a creature isn't the issue other than the class as a whole being afk....

and how is 12 a reduction of 10 btw ? math wize you mean... if it was hitting you for 12 it would then be 10? mix it up there ....ninja....

and why need it ... why do your pets die a lot... if it is that often.. you should invest in a side char.. ( you have 3 accounts) to make achar with vet... and give it item id to save you the cost on id wands... omg.... save yourself 2 birds with 1 stone.... with zero effort....deeds seem useless and stupid.. it would take away vet for tamers.. shocked people don't charge to rezz others pets./....

Expendable

Master
@Dabasarous rexx spreading that non-knowledge again.
Your English sucks, so don't question my ability to read it. Your first post (copied above) said afk tamers. How the fuck am I supposed to know you mean people gaining meta xp with a pet, I've never heard it phrased that way. When people say AFK taming, they are referring to people taming animals AFK.

And now that you have further explained yourself you have further lost me as to wtf you are talking about. The original poster is referring to non-tamers trying to rez their pets. Most tamers don't ride a swamp dragon, dexers do. And dexers don't have veterinary and animal lore. And no your PvM ability doesn't drop drastically without a valorite swampy, its just a 20% reduction to physical damage. So if you are getting hit for 10, you would now be getting hit for 12 dmg. I think @Tantreghan had a good suggestion.

Your theories about how this would be abused are amusing, and entirely unrealistic. Who the hell farms meta xp afk, and wants their pet to be instantly rezzed when it dies via any means? It'll just die again even if you are alive long enough to resurrect it.

Accurate.

Expendable

Master
its not afk taming its afk killing shit with pets is the issue... it be easy enough to use this deed in an automated form.... which would happen.

should never be the same rate as a repair deed... those sell way to cheap... and are easily obtainable...
and you shouldn't be able to use it on anyone flagged in any form of combat ...

no where does it say anothing about afk taming.... idk if you know how to read...

and don't claim edit.. last one was 3 hours before you even showedup....\

the only class this would be usefull for is none tamer templates..... but even then someone with a val swampy can still easier exploit it as well.. seeing without his mount his pvm effectiveness drops drastically...
if these things exist... they have to be worth dono coins... 100 coins per quick revive. that equals 17k... if you want that luxury it should not be that cheap... ( you can farm 20k in an hour )

No sir, I'm trying (in this case) to help @Josh D provide some insight on your random rambling, which to me, still makes no sense, whatsoever.

Josh D

Grandmaster
and how is 12 a reduction of 10 btw ? math wize you mean... if it was hitting you for 12 it would then be 10? mix it up there ....ninja....

and why need it ... why do your pets die a lot... if it is that often.. you should invest in a side char.. ( you have 3 accounts) to make achar with vet... and give it item id to save you the cost on id wands... omg.... save yourself 2 birds with 1 stone.... with zero effort....deeds seem useless and stupid.. it would take away vet for tamers.. shocked people don't charge to rezz others pets./....

You are ridiculous. Please read what I wrote. If you are getting hit for 10 damage, and your swampy dies, you are now getting hit for 12 damage. The rest of your ridiculous ramblings also don't make sense. Veterinarians would profit from this, that's why they would sell the deed on vendors. If a tamer's pets die, they can just resurrect them themselves, they most likely have vet and they definitely have animal lore. They wont be the ones using the deeds, they have bandages instead.

Bottom line here....You are a waste of time. This was a good suggestion, and it may have some good reasons not to implement it, but your reasons and ramblings are indicative of a mental issue or substance abuse.

P.S. @Dabasarous rexx That was quite a pathetic post you started today in the general forums about getting a law firm to sue this server over them not giving you enough dono coins for carving a pumpkin. 10/10 on the most cringe worthy + butt-hurt posts I've read since joining this game.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Yeah these deeds would be totally for non tamers that need to just get their pet/mount alive. Tamers just Rez there own pets like josh said. We don't need deeds. Plus when you Rez a pet it has like 3hp so you'd want to make sure you still Rez in a safe place like we already do so your pet don't die again.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Oh and you can't tell people to create another char specifically fur rezzing pets. They have the right to play w.e kind of chars they want. These deeds would just help people get back into the dungeon/action. There is no point in creating a char for something so silly like to Rez ur Dexxer mount. People want to play all aspects of the game wich is good for the economy so we should not waste char slots.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Are there any ways for NPCs to res pets, currently? Like paying a fee to a stablemaster/veterinarian NPC? I would think that's a good way to go.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Are there any ways for NPCs to res pets, currently? Like paying a fee to a stablemaster/veterinarian NPC? I would think that's a good way to go.

No there is not. This is a good idea too. You could goto the stable and have a vet or w.e npc there Rez it for a small fee. +1

Josh D

Grandmaster

If you are in factions yes.

You can go to any faction base and pay (15k I think) to resurrect your pets. You also do not lose any of their skills this way.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
If you are in factions yes.

You can go to any faction base and pay (15k I think) to resurrect your pets. You also do not lose any of their skills this way.

Right but nothing for just reg mounts etc tho or folks not in factions that maybe solo play or in small guilds

Josh D

Grandmaster
Agreed. It would also be worth considering if the deeds should be blessed, or cost $ to make them blessed when crafting them. Since anything on your corpse may or may not be there. Clearly you would've had to die for your swampy (or w/e mount) to die, and thus might not be able to get back to your body, or it might've been looted/eaten by a mob.

Not necessarily a well though tout suggestion on my part, but I think it could increase the value of them for player run vendors.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Agreed. It would also be worth considering if the deeds should be blessed, or cost $ to make them blessed when crafting them. Since anything on your corpse may or may not be there. Clearly you would've had to die for your swampy (or w/e mount) to die, and thus might not be able to get back to your body, or it might've been looted/eaten by a mob.

Not necessarily a well though tout suggestion on my part, but I think it could increase the value of them for player run vendors.

Hmm good thought. I suppose you could always keep some in the bank. But, Would people pay a bit more to just have them blessed and not have to worry? or not blessed and have to buy more, more often.7

Also I think that applying the deed or using a crystal ball of ressurection or w.e should take as long to Rez the animal as it would for a vet to Rez with baids.

I mean.. that is an incentive to pull you into factions... if everyone could do everything in game on one base char everyone would be doing the same stuff... tbh it shouldn't happen as a deed. and stick to player rezzes or faction rezz... risk vs reward ..