Crystal ball of pet resurrection...or something

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
I mean.. that is an incentive to pull you into factions... if everyone could do everything in game on one base char everyone would be doing the same stuff... tbh it shouldn't happen as a deed. and stick to player rezzes or faction rezz... risk vs reward ..

Huh? This has nothing to do with factions. There is no risk or reward with this. I don't get what your saying. It's not any different then having a vet do it for you. This has nothing to do with loss of skills or experience. I think your confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I mean.. that is an incentive to pull you into factions... if everyone could do everything in game on one base char everyone would be doing the same stuff... tbh it shouldn't happen as a deed. and stick to player rezzes or faction rezz... risk vs reward ..
While I am 100% for organic, emergent gameplay (such as trading between players), the server is too small for it. There aren't thousands of people on at all hours, so those with weird hours may not have the same opportunity to res their pets. It's why I never bothered to bond my horses back in the day; I saw people wandering around, looking for a vet while I just bought another horse.

With specialty mounts, of course, it becomes a little more difficult to just buy a new one every time it dies. I don't mind it being expensive, so long as it's accessible. Easy access = more expensive, incentivizing players to make tamer friends or make their own vets.

I mean. its cheap via the faction vendor... and its also cheap to make a char to have vet.. you have 9 char slots.. and bandies are easy to get. :/ I just don't see why a new item should be made that is already achievable through many means. if a non tamer wants to be able to rezz a pet at any time... join factions... risk getting pod every now and then... be more on guard.... this isn't trammel but people want the rewards without the risk....or proper investment in side chars/fear of faction anything.

high cost still doesn't really fix it... if anything it should be dono only.. 100 dono per deed... that be around 17k(with the current market) . think the faction vendor is 10k( if it is more ajust the dono to higher level. to make it more of an incentive to be in factions)..... that be an equal alternative to this problem. and would incite donating and or faction interaction.. if you want trammel donate for it or ball up and join factions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
I mean. its cheap via the faction vendor... and its also cheap to make a char to have vet.. you have 9 char slots.. and bandies are easy to get. :/ I just don't see why a new item should be made that is already achievable through many means. if a non tamer wants to be able to rezz a pet at any time... join factions... risk getting pod every now and then... be more on guard.... this isn't trammel but people want the rewards without the risk....or proper investment in side chars/fear of faction anything.

high cost still doesn't really fix it... if anything it should be dono only.. 100 dono per deed... that be around 17k(with the current market) . think the faction vendor is 10k( if it is more ajust the dono to higher level. to make it more of an incentive to be in factions)..... that be an equal alternative to this problem. and would incite donating... if you want trammel

People won't pay that much to Rez a pet. Not even worth considering. Tamers can afford the 5k faction rez for metas because they make lots of gold and exp/skill loss is high. Dexxers and non tamers already loose enough when they die, expensive armor, swords etc. it has nothing to do with being trammel, in fact it would be the opposite because it gets you back in the dungeon/action faster then wasting time to find Someone to Rez ur swampy or w.e if you do t have a tamer on another acct.

risk vs reward. want nice things but don't want to invest in a side char or pay fees? sorry but that swampy cost 100x than a set of armor. so it should never sell as cheap as the deeds are to fix that armor... this isn't to protect tamers.. you are missing the fact that they have things like this for a reason... do you not understand risk vs reward... you cant have everything without some repercussion. no they should never be cheap... and tbh... they would deff charge more than the 100 gold per... and that is trammel... instant accesss to the spot where it died without having the appropreiate skills to do so... I'm sorry but don't you have to use repair deeds at the appropriate vendor spots? so at that same aspect these deeds should only work near ankhs or vet shops right?

and you wouldn't need to wasate time if you just joined factions..or made your own vet with the 8 extra slots after your dexxer ( or more if you buy the slots ) . that dungeon pk is going to pk you reguardless if you are in faction or not might as well reap the rewards... AND WHAT you can even get your armor and weapons blessed through factions OMFG... and if you are dying to spawn...you need to plan a better strategy... but to blatenly ignore factions as a options... and saying the 5k is to much... why are you wearing expensive armor to farm shit that cant even pay for it ?: I mean you don't wear an invul suit to kill mongabats./......always comes back to risk vs reward... want the reward .. either pay for it... or join for it.. cant have the best of both worlds... I mean... this is felucca ( somewhat )

btw you can kill factions spawns... get silver and make bank... silver sells nice...and its easy to pull a shit ton in a day. ( that alone could pay for like 10 pet deaths )

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
risk vs reward. want nice things but don't want to invest in a side char or pay fees? sorry but that swampy cost 100x than a set of armor. so it should never sell as cheap as the deeds are to fix that armor... this isn't to protect tamers.. you are missing the fact that they have things like this for a reason... do you not understand risk vs reward... you cant have everything without some repercussion. no they should never be cheap... and tbh... they would deff charge more than the 100 gold per... and that is trammel... instant accesss to the spot where it died without having the appropreiate skills to do so... I'm sorry but don't you have to use repair deeds at the appropriate vendor spots? so at that same aspect these deeds should only work near ankhs or vet shops right?

What should never sell as cheap as the deeds to fix armor? The Rez deeds?And what about protecting tamers? This is confusing as hell it makes no sense.

You are stating that because I have a swampy and it dies thats the risk to using it, and the reward is having the swampy to use?...not everyone uses a swampy. Why not get people back into action sooner where the game is really played.

that was called an example.,.. and you butched the reading of that...and clearly the rezz deeds.. what other fucking item are we talking about >? you still clearly do not understand what real risk vs reward is...
you said ealier you want rezz deeds to match those prices... I'm sorry but NO PET... sells for the rate of any armor worth using them deeds on BEETLES are around 10k to 15k. . Very sought after and always make you a taret when farming you can carry mass gold on them almost 5x what it cost for that 17k rezz....... swampys are minimum 300-400k investment so you must clearly have gold for a fation rezz... or a 17k rezz deed... . AND THOSE SAME DEEDS ( crafting deed ) cant be used in a dungeon or anywhere not near the shop appropriate to that deed... so you want this special magical deed... that spawns your pet bnack to life wherever you are... for under 10k gold ? lol... your on crack.... factions offers a great alternative.. if you don't want to RISK PAYING A HIGH AMOUNT IN GOLD OR DONO OR JOINING FACTIONS than you don't get the reward of PET REZZES WITOUT VET/ or without using a second char.. or do the alternative to make an ALT CHAR WITH THE FUCKING SKILL . the level of dense is insane.
it should not be anywhere cheaper than what factions offer.. in fact it should be more...

and your tamer question was in response to your crys about costs on faction vendor..

People won't pay that much to Rez a pet. Not even worth considering. Tamers can afford the 5k faction rez for metas because they make lots of gold and exp/skill loss is high. Dexxers and non tamers already loose enough when they die, expensive armor, swords etc. it has nothing to do with being trammel, in fact it would be the opposite because it gets you back in the dungeon/action faster then wasting time to find Someone to Rez ur swampy or w.e if you do t have a tamer on another acct.

if you are bonding a regular horse/llama/gaybird.. you are setting yourself up for failure

and if you are decked out in any type of gear worth anything and you are not farming equal mobs of payout that pay for what you have in less than a half hour. .. you clearly need to revaluate your farming strategy.

lummox

Master
Rex, your arguments are unstable, you clearly sound like someone who has no idea what he is talking about and does not own a tamer. In fact, sounds more like jealousy towards Tamer's. You start out about afk taming or whatever the hell thats about and then factions and risk reward. No one is saying the scroll is going to the prevent skill loss. The deed is mainly for non Tamers with swampys or some other mount they use to get around. Selling of a service as an item would be awesome.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
that was called an example.,.. and you butched the reading of that...and clearly the rezz deeds.. what other fucking item are we talking about >? you still clearly do not understand what real risk vs reward is...
you said ealier you want rezz deeds to match those prices... I'm sorry but NO PET... sells for the rate of any armor worth using them deeds on BEETLES are around 10k to 15k. . Very sought after and always make you a taret when farming you can carry mass gold on them almost 5x what it cost for that 17k rezz....... swampys are minimum 300-400k investment so you must clearly have gold for a fation rezz... or a 17k rezz deed... . AND THOSE SAME DEEDS ( crafting deed ) cant be used in a dungeon or anywhere not near the shop appropriate to that deed... so you want this special magical deed... that spawns your pet bnack to life wherever you are... for under 10k gold ? lol... your on crack.... factions offers a great alternative.. if you don't want to RISK PAYING A HIGH AMOUNT IN GOLD OR DONO OR JOINING FACTIONS than you don't get the reward of PET REZZES WITOUT VET/ or without using a second char.. or do the alternative to make an ALT CHAR WITH THE FUCKING SKILL . the level of dense is insane.
it should not be anywhere cheaper than what factions offer.. in fact it should be more...

and your tamer question was in response to your crys about costs on faction vendor..

if you are bonding a regular horse/llama/gaybird.. you are setting yourself up for failure

and if you are decked out in any type of gear worth anything and you are not farming equal mobs of payout that pay for what you have in less than a half hour. .. you clearly need to revaluate your farming strategy.

You have no idea what you are talking about and no one used the faction Rez for swampys or other bonded pets ever. They find a tamer and it's free. Goto wbb there is always Somone wandering around looking for a Rez. Anyway

Anyone else have thoughts?

its never going to happen they way you guys are trying to get it done. this deed will never be cheap ... you are missing th whole risk/ vs reward... this is not trammel and that is trammel sorry... but there are ways already in place for non tamers to get pets rezzed... and it may cost a little but that is where the risk vs reaward comes in... deal with it

lummox

Master
its never going to happen they way you guys are trying to get it done. this deed will never be cheap ... you are missing th whole risk/ vs reward... this is not trammel and that is trammel sorry... but there are ways already in place for non tamers to get pets rezzed... and it may cost a little but that is where the risk vs reaward comes in... deal with it

Don't be sorry, you have no idea what it's like to be a tamer. A pet Rez deed does not make trammel as pvpers will use it for their swampys and mares. Instead of pulling out your tamer to vet Rez the pet and accrue a skill hit, you can activate the scroll made by the vet tamer to Rez your pet and accrue a skill hit. No one will abuse this afk because there is absolutely no point in putting your pet in a situation where they will die while you are afk. Again you know not of what you speak of and should go to the buysell forums.

there is a mean for this.. called factions... that item would be trammel seeing as the deed he tried to compare it to ( repair deeds for amor.weps) need to be used NEAR A SHOP... not anywhere on the field... so why should this animal rezz deed revive pets anywhere...( and he wants them priced around the cost of repair deed) that's a fuckign joke should only be aloud to use this rezz deed at vet shop... tamers.. NEVER ONCE did I claim to know how to tame... the amount of reading is fail... Factions offer a way for you to rezz your pet without an ult char. or having vet...... LEARN RISK VS REWARD NUBS, cant have the best of both worlds a dexxer can easily hold his own in factions.. if you want to have easy access to pet rezs well.. suck it up.. time to put oin your big boy pants... if not... pay the high cost it will be in dono.