Cure / Heal Pot Chugger

jeffe

Master
I can see how some would like this cuts down on two key strokes (although you should get good enough to anticipate when your weapon drops to your pack -- those half second delays play a huge part in the timing of this game.) But what happens when you have to drink a cure, heal and refresh? You auto equip twice and then have to unequip and reequip once more to get all three potions down. *shrugs* Learning to do these things manually go along way in getting better at the game.

Cheapsuit

Master
I can see how some would like this cuts down on two key strokes (although you should get good enough to anticipate when your weapon drops to your pack -- those half second delays play a huge part in the timing of this game.) But what happens when you have to drink a cure, heal and refresh? You auto equip twice and then have to unequip and reequip once more to get all three potions down. *shrugs* Learning to do these things manually go along way in getting better at the game.

I do get what you're saying and totally agree but why bring a knife to a gun fight? :)

De Medici

Grandmaster
its a one button hot key that

-removes your weapon
-drinks a cure pot if poisoned
-drinks a heal pot if needed
-reequips your weapon

Its not you doing these things, its a script. Don't be so naive.

ps
  • Player VS Player Rules:
  • Players may not use any automation scripts while pvping or in any game setting. This includes; Potion throwing, auto potion usage, auto trap pouch usage and more.... No automation will be tolerated!

lol that guy does not to seem very smart. auto means automatically. yes. and automatically means u dont have to do ANYTHING. using macros is allowed. OMG but u know how to switch on the light right?

Cephlen

Neophyte
Maybe a bit improved?
- Does not take on/off your weapon if you have no pots or don't need to use them.
- Does not re-arm your weapon. (allowing you to press once to cure, and again to heal.. or cast spells, etc) I have another hot key to re-equip my weapon.
- If you are out of cure pots, but have a heal pot, and are poisoned, it will drink a heal if needed.

Code:
@unsetalias 'Potion'
if poisoned 'self'
  if @findtype 0xf07 0 'backpack'
    headmsg 'cure potion'
    @setalias 'Potion' 'found'
  else
    headmsg 'OUT of Cure potions'
  endif
endif
if hits < maxhits and not findalias 'Potion'
  if @findtype 0xf0c 0 'backpack'