D-wade's BOD Cloth Guide

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
In general, each large bod is a combo of multiple small bods. U need to gather all associated small bods and fill them up first then u can combine all small bods to the large bod. You will get rewards when u give the filled large or small bods back to npc tailors. If it makes sense to u.

If u have one tailor then u can get 1 bod in every 6 hours. Each bod is given randomly (i.e. small or large). The higher tailoring skill u have higher chances to get high end bod each time. High end = clothes blessed deed, runic sewing kits or tier 5 bod cloths as reward.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
@Lady Macbeth
kawapeka.png
Thx u for information< but i need know how i can filled large bod if i need some small bod? where i can find small bod for largebod?

Tearloch

Grandmaster
You either get it from the NPC (random) or you buy/trade for what you need from other players. Check out my Tailor BOD vendor as I sell them and probably have what you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks again for the post!! Just wondering: I'm tryin to get my hands on the Tier 2 red. Can I stop at a certain level i.e 80 real tailoring? or something so that I can only BOD-pool from 1+2s?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Hey, thanks again for the post!! Just wondering: I'm tryin to get my hands on the Tier 2 red. Can I stop at a certain level i.e 80 real tailoring? or something so that I can only BOD-pool from 1+2s?

I stopped at 80.1 real tailoring on a bod runner and pulled plenty 10, 15, 20 normal sbods. So I think you'd have a good chance there. If you didn't know already, 20x normal cloth and regular leather sbods, and I think 10 and 15 normal spined sbods give tier 2 cloth. I have pulled much higher bods at this skill as well. Not sure how much better chances are at something like 60 or 70.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I may have some 20n SBODs on my vendor at 2k each.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I stopped at 80.1 real tailoring on a bod runner and pulled plenty 10, 15, 20 normal sbods. So I think you'd have a good chance there. If you didn't know already, 20x normal cloth and regular leather sbods, and I think 10 and 15 normal spined sbods give tier 2 cloth. I have pulled much higher bods at this skill as well. Not sure how much better chances are at something like 60 or 70.
I have my runner locked at 85 and I pull just as good as my 120 with it.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I have my runner locked at 85 and I pull just as good as my 120 with it.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said. I was responding to popstar who was asking what skill is best chance for tier 2 cloth bods

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Not sure what that has to do with what I said. I was responding to popstar who was asking what skill is best chance for tier 2 cloth bods
And? You said your guy also pulls better than just tier 2. I was adding additional info to help him decide. Point being at 85 you still pull the low ones but also can pull the top end. If he really just wants tier 2, or worse yet just a specific tier 2 cloth then it is quicker and easier just to buy the bods or the cloth. Hell some people throw tier 1/2 BODs away.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
And? You said your guy also pulls better than just tier 2. I was adding additional info to help him decide. Point being at 85 you still pull the low ones but also can pull the top end. If he really just wants tier 2, or worse yet just a specific tier 2 cloth then it is quicker and easier just to buy the bods or the cloth. Hell some people throw tier 1/2 BODs away.

Yeah but he was asking about tier 1 and 2 bods, not anything better. I just know at 80.1 i was getting good amount of tier 1 and 2 bods and mentioned getting higher because probably can go lower with better chance of getting tier 1 and 2. It's great what you said helped him but he wanted to see a skill where he'd get only tier 1 and 2. So why quote me and say you're getting as good as 120 when he's asking what's the minimum for getting just tier 1 and 2?

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Yeah but he was asking about tier 1 and 2 bods, not anything better. I just know at 80.1 i was getting good amount of tier 1 and 2 bods and mentioned getting higher because probably can go lower with better chance of getting tier 1 and 2. It's great what you said helped him but he wanted to see a skill where he'd get only tier 1 and 2. So why quote me and say you're getting as good as 120 when he's asking what's the minimum for getting just tier 1 and 2?
If you want a private conversation, use the PM system. Otherwise don't get pissy for someone adding to the conversation.