Dagger Isle House Spawning out of Control

Nobama

Novice
As you all know Dagger Island is a very key location for most upcoming tamers. The problem has been around for awhile but its seemingly now built up to an out of control level. As I stroll through Dagger Isle looking to train one of the most difficult skills to gain already I find that literally 40% of the spawn is trapped inside massive houses that are ofcourse locked. Castles and Keeps stuffed full of polar bears and snow leopards. Please resolve this, I know this isnt something that will be resolved today so the EXTRA SKILL GAIN weekend is worthless to me because half the shit i cant tame.

*** PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ITS EFFECTING MANY PEOPLE***

tader

Expert
As you all know Dagger Island is a very key location for most upcoming tamers. The problem has been around for awhile but its seemingly now built up to an out of control level. As I stroll through Dagger Isle looking to train one of the most difficult skills to gain already I find that literally 40% of the spawn is trapped inside massive houses that are ofcourse locked. Castles and Keeps stuffed full of polar bears and snow leopards. Please resolve this, I know this isnt something that will be resolved today so the EXTRA SKILL GAIN weekend is worthless to me because half the shit i cant tame.

Dagger island is nice but it is just one of many places to go at any skill level.

CVegas

Grandmaster

They do that every time there is a skill boost weekend. @halygon is this legal? I know trapping pets that are owned is but not sure about the latter.

tader

Expert
a lot of the the spawn that I assume OP is talking about is the creatures that are trapped between the was of keeps and castles which is a server side issue and not malicious.

Nobama

Novice
Yes, its a server issue, im speaking of the TONS and TONS of animals stuck inside keeps and castles. Also when I got tired of the problem on Dagger I went out to discover the problem is EVERYWHERE not just Dagger Isle.

Hey Nobama if you need a taming book to get from 50 to gm and above pm me, My book is not the normal one you buy from player vendor. And you can have it free of charge. I've helped a few fellow tamers already. And with this book you dont need ice island or dungeons.

Jimmy

Master
Hey Nobama - @Ethereal Corpse has legit advice. I got the book from her and I was able to go from 50 to GM in about 3 weeks (the grind was this weekend from 85 to GM). Her book has a bunch of great spots with harts and bulls - just carry minimal regs and then rotate from spot to spot. Get a young dragon or an alt to kill spawn when everything has been tamed to death. Then rinse and repeat = win.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I do think every now and again a staff member should just sweep the island removing spawn. I feel like that many mobiles in one area cannot be a good thing for latency on the island especially for those with an overseas connection.

You're right though, it does get out of control during a skill gain bonus weekend.