deletedd

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Santa, why did you even bother quoting me?
I know of which I speak. Simple as that. If I don't know something, I don't say shit.
I even gave an example as to the fact that *I* was also one of the people that offered to delete shit out of circulation. So yeah, I know what the fuck I'm talking about in regards to my statement.
And yes, I marked runes to each of the sections where me or my friends vendors were located, because we did trade-offs on town gates as well as the ones you were doing. Not sure what's "silly" about that?! Especially because you were doing the same based off people trying to block them.

Come at me with something a little more than generalized horseshit for the sake of typing if you want to discount my claims. Quoting me and not even giving any validity as to WHY just makes you come off like an idiot. That's my last post here, as it's derailing from this point on. Simple examples were given based off shit people asked/requested. You're just opting to try to dodge the reasons people are giving you.

Carry on.

You mad bro? :rolleyes:

Bromista

Grandmaster
It would appear that what we have here is another UO player who doesn't want to experience the consequences of his actions and does not want to hear the truth. A common and unfortunate reality.

Still I wish you luck. Can't be mad at you for UO'ing yourself.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ehhh yeah people get funny when they realize they're not gonna get what they think a thing is worth. We've all been there, myself included.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh come on, you never lose your cool! :D
Oh I fuck with people a lot but only one comment has made me lose my cool. It was old azz thanking me for cleaning up his shit stains when I gave away a few ethies earlier in the year. He got roped into the discussion and I mentioned I was doing that to help counter the damage people like him had done to the server.

That got me hot. The rest has all been in good fun ;)