Dennoz Died to my beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.

string null

Neophyte
Took them like half an hour to finally trap it in the keep next door. Dennoz ended up dying to it with his nightbear right next to him. Thought I'd share this moment with all of you.
LraQ2KI.png

dennozz

Grandmaster
lolol was trying to lock down chest in door and at same time trying to avoid him as ghost enter to the house hahaha

dennozz

Grandmaster
@so-LOW anytime in docks alchy duel tell @Stoked i never see stoked fightting alone like other pks in power, he only fights with bigs groups so again, i have no problem to alchy duel him :) doesnt matter or not if i died to beetle

so-LOW

Grandmaster
@so-LOW anytime in docks alchy duel tell @Stoked i never see stoked fightting alone like other pks in power, he only fights with bigs groups so again, i have no problem to alchy duel him :) doesnt matter or not if i died to beetle
Hes more on the pvm side of POWER but he will still take a large dump on u. Im always down to 1v1 if u want... im bored we could do it right now

dennozz

Grandmaster
so basically ppl that comment here beside akillah are haters lol and some are mad cuz I stat them... Mithr..... LOL

Stoked

Grandmaster
dude you died to a pack beetle with your alchy mage beside you and didnt do shit and still you want to duel with alchy mage srsly?.. i will own you in the field as always just like i rape your 2 tamer at oaks yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
so basically ppl that comment here beside akillah are haters lol and some are mad cuz I stat them... Mithr..... LOL

U statted me after 5-6 of your groupies some with pets killed me using pets. Then u talked shit. I have since killed u, all of ur friends, boated your pets and laughed alot. I have completely shit on you when you were on a mage with no pets. Its so funny that you're a non factor even with the pets dude. I have also killed your boy Bruno 1v1 on Bruno and Kyrite. So I'm way up on you clowns. I've died twice to your group ever and pets and numbers were involved each time.

All this while ur dieing to fucking beetles that mules use to carry ingots lol. I mean pretty sure you're the first baddie to pull that off. Watch your mouth moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.