Dexxer Assistant (2h weapon/shield) Bandages and Pots need tweak...

quick_n_dirty

Journeyman
@Young Star yeah it helps against the dis-rearm loop but it spams 'out of cure' but I think I have to live with it. Spam is better then dis-rearm loop! :rolleyes: Script works like a charm if you have enough pots and I could get away 3vs1 pk today. Now I can concentrate me on running away... :p If there would be a way to get the spam off it would be perfectly...

Now I have to implement explo pouch if para...

Young Star

Grandmaster
I do agree though that this one is getting really ambitious. I would at least seperate bandaging and pots into two different keys.

I dont think pvpers should be threatened by this possibly being automated. It will not be fast enough to make up for being a good pvper.

quick_n_dirty

Journeyman
Yeah it is only a good chance for pvp noobs like me to get away --> sometimes :rolleyes: It is good in one script so you can loop it and have to do nothing...only kill mobs or running away from reds.

Experience

Grandmaster
WAIT...You guys mean to tell me having a macro auto-chug for me doesn't make me a 1337 PVPer??

:( Guess I need to work on more scripts....

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Can you imagine how deadly magic arrow would be with this macro on loop. 10 dmg and a 5 second disarm every cast.

For your own sake, don't loop this.

Experience

Grandmaster
I was thinking more along the lines of

if hits < 25
msg '[e cry'
cast 'invuln' 'self'
pause 600
msg '[e laugh'
msg '[kill
autotargetenemy
endif

Experience

Grandmaster
Please nobody use the below script. It is TOTALLY OP in pvp!!!

if hits < maxhits
if graphic 'self' == 401 or graphic 'self' == 400
cast "Polymorph"
waitforgump 0xad105d86 15000
replygump 0xad105d86 1 0
pause 6000
endif
if poisoned 'self'
cast 'cure' 'self'
pause 1800
endif
miniheal 'self'
pause 1800
endif

It will make you nearly INVINCIBLE *SHHHHH*

Young Star

Grandmaster
Something like
If 'paralyzed' self
msg '[pouch'
Endif

Not sure if you can distinguish between trapped pouches and regular.

Again i would not tie this into your pot hotkey. It will screw you either by trying to drink pots when you really need to break para first if you put it on the bottom. If you put it on top you will end up popping pouches when you are stunned when you realy need to be getting your hp up as high as possible to hopefully survive the incoming spell dump.

halygon

Grandmaster
Something like
If 'paralyzed' self
msg '[pouch'
Endif

Not sure if you can distinguish between trapped pouches and regular.

Again i would not tie this into your pot hotkey. It will screw you either by trying to drink pots when you really need to break para first if you put it on the bottom. If you put it on top you will end up popping pouches when you are stunned when you realy need to be getting your hp up as high as possible to hopefully survive the incoming spell dump.
I believe that the 'paralyzed' status in UOS refers only to being paralyzed. You would have to use 'stunned' to do something on that status.

Trapped pouches are red and regular ones are brown (except for the gold sink trap pouch). using [pouch will only pop trapped pouches, but you would have to use a findtype command with the pouch graphic and color to check if you have any trapped ones.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I believe that the 'paralyzed' status in UOS refers only to being paralyzed. You would have to use 'stunned' to do something on that status.

Trapped pouches are red and regular ones are brown (except for the gold sink trap pouch). using [pouch will only pop trapped pouches, but you would have to use a findtype command with the pouch graphic and color to check if you have any trapped ones.
It will try to go off when stunned. Steam doesn't discriminate between the two. Also happens with stuff like fafnir's winged pull attack. You can get stuck popping pouches over and over when you are trying to chug a pot.

You are right about the findtype. You will have to do the extra step and specify the hue # so it only looks for red ones.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Lol bunch of bad players trying to get "better" at the game with dumb little scripts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
It will try to go off when stunned. Steam doesn't discriminate between the two. Also happens with stuff like fafnir's winged pull attack. You can get stuck popping pouches over and over when you are trying to chug a pot.

You are right about the findtype. You will have to do the extra step and specify the hue # so it only looks for red ones.
Thank you for the keeping me honest!

halygon

Grandmaster
Lol bunch of bad players trying to get "better" at the game with dumb little scripts.

You started somewhere too. Take it easy on the new guys who are just trying to figure out things. Not everyone has played UO as long as you.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
You started somewhere too. Take it easy on the new guys who are just trying to figure out things. Not everyone has played UO as long as you.

That's true and maybe was a little harsh. But that's not learning the right way in my opinion.

halygon

Grandmaster
That's true and maybe was a little harsh. But that's not learning the right way in my opinion.

I think it's kinda how everyone progresses. They try to pvp, find its real hard. Get a bunch of hotkeys setup, find they don't know how to use them correctly. Look towards macro'd hotkeys to assist them in things they cannot time correctly. Then after some experience end up with manual hotkeys for things once they understand the control they get with that sort of setup.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
I think it's kinda how everyone progresses. They try to pvp, find its real hard. Get a bunch of hotkeys setup, find they don't know how to use them correctly. Look towards macro'd hotkeys to assist them in things they cannot time correctly. Then after some experience end up with manual hotkeys for things once they understand the control they get with that sort of setup.

Ehhhh I just don't see people changing their automated keys to manual after learning the cheeseball way. But who knowwwwws. That's the only problem I have with these programs. It seems people want to play less of the game and more of letting their binds do everything for them